Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 05-31-2001, 04:28 AM   #11
dafan

Gone trough the game with:

Female fighter, Anomen, Nalia, Aerie, Imoen, Minsc

Male Thief, Keldorn, Minsc, Aerie, Jaheira, Imoen

Male Paladin, Minsc, Aerie, Keldorn, Nalia, Jaheria

Male Paladin alone

Female Cleric/mage, Minsc, Imoen

Paladin really rocks

------------------
I'm a protector of good
a seeker of truth
a symbol of light
a man of honor

Old 05-31-2001, 08:02 AM   #12
DonkeyWan
Drow Warrior

finished once with archer now doing it with monk. Will do it one more time (to try all the npc's in the game) so advice folks. I want a very different experience for the next time and I want a magic one, whats the best class to go for?

btw, I am currently single and if any woman wanted to sit on my lap I would cheerfully toss my computer out the window....
Old 05-31-2001, 08:06 AM   #13
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

well this is about my third time through, the first time i was a Wizard Slayer (all you oldies from the DT know about my WS, dont u?) with a custom party, and this time im a Fighter/Mage w/ a custom party! on this game that im in rite now, im at Asylum (robbed that one guy blind of his gems ), and none too happy about windows ME!
Old 05-31-2001, 08:31 AM   #14
Shrylia
Manshoon

I am at the very last battle in hell...have been there now for a few days...hard to work and focus on killing Jon, but I must say it does occupy my thoughts! I am a level 17 Sorcerer, with Minsc (17), Korgan (18), Jaheira (14), Jan (14), and Edwin (17). Have alot of spells to cast at the end here ... just trying to get them in the right place at the right time!

------------------
Experience is the most powerful weapon!
Old 05-31-2001, 11:51 AM   #15
Craig
Dungeon Master

I play Female halfling F/T with minsc jahira anomen imoen and aerie
Now im going through with halfling(i like these guys) male cleric of helm with minsc jahira yoshimoaerie and xan(got him of friend)
Old 06-10-2001, 03:11 PM   #16
Jak_TCM
Dungeon Master

Hey Dafan when u played through alone with a paladin, did you get the +5 sword off Firkraag?
If you did, you must have cheated.

------------------
Jak
Jak_TCM@Hotmail.com
Old 06-10-2001, 03:19 PM   #17
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

Completed once so far,

Was a male Sorcerer, with-
Minsc,
Keldorn,
Jaheira,
Aerie,
and Imoen.

Now in Chapter Six, as a lvl 16 female Paladin (Cavalier kit), with only female NPCs,
Mazzy,
Aerie,
Imoen,
Nalia,
and Jaheira.

Planning to try Monk, Necromancer, Archer, Fighter and Thief soon.

------------------
If not a Sorcerer, then a Paladin.

Old 06-10-2001, 08:34 PM   #18
Volourn
Manshoon

I've beaten it twice already, but my computer fizzled (AARRRGGGHHH!!!) which really ticked me off.

On 3rd time trough with thefollowing people: Volourn Honourblade (dwarven fighter/cleric), Minsc, Jaheira, Nalia, Keldorn, and Imoen. I'm right at the end of ch.6, and waiting for Throne of Bhaal to come out as I'm at maxed experience points. Heh heh!!!
Replaying BG1 to reprepare my other lost character. He was a human dual class thief/mage.