Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal

Old 12-08-2001, 02:21 PM   #1
Anansi
Elite Waterdeep Guard

This probably sounds stupid, but I have seen a few of these guild/clan thingies, and I was wondering if the people involved are gonna play neverwinternights with them, play baldur's gate 2 or normal ad&d?
Old 12-08-2001, 02:43 PM   #2
Sorcerer Alex

I think the idea is to wait till Neverwinter Nights comes out, then have full scale frontal battles with opposing clans. Or so I hear. I wouldn't really know, I'm Ironworks' freelancer
Old 12-08-2001, 04:06 PM   #3
Legolas
Jack Burton

Basically, there are three types of clan. The NWN clans, the BG/BG2 clans and the RP clans. A forth type would be the social clan. Most combine a number of the types.

The Neverwinter Nights clans are planning to play NWN over the internet.
The BG/BG2 clans are playing BG and BG2 over the internet.
The Roleplay Clans are roleplaying in teh roleplaying forum, which is where you'll find some more information about the different clans as well.

Social clans like the Laughing Hyena's, the Sniggering Lions and the Order of the Royal Toads are not seen as serious clans but rather a collection of forum members who do whatever it is they do (such as play weird scenarios which can be considered more or less RP and make occasional joke raids).

There's no 'normal adnd' on here, though the roleplaying forum is mere or less adnd related and some threads follow the rules in a rather strickt way. You may consider them normal adnd.

(yes, this is a carefully hidden advertisment for the RP forum [img]smile.gif[/img] Whoops! )

Say NO to the Trouser Tyranny!
Legolas is offline   Reply With Quote