Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum

Old 06-27-2000, 07:04 PM   #1
Petrarcus ap Bhaal

IWD has just gone gold! This means that this game is gonna be produced and shipped VERY SOON!!!

Cheers for that!

Petrarcus ap Bhaal.
Old 06-28-2000, 06:01 PM   #2
Gotaxewilltravel

Finally! Let's all meet at Ulgoth's Beard and celebrate . . . though Moggl or Petrarcus can buy (I have the gold, but you both appear to have more notches on your belts than I).
Old 06-28-2000, 07:09 PM   #3
Petrarcus ap Bhaal

Thanks for the compliment! I might add that production has started last Saturday, and the game should reach the first stores by Thursday or Friday (not sure, as always)! Of course I'm speaking of the US-stores here - those bloody lucky Yanks!!! AAARGH!!!

Well, Yanks, enjoy while we Europeans have to wait and suffer...

Petrarcus ap Bhaal.
Old 06-28-2000, 07:53 PM   #4
Nick

If this bloody game dosnt come out in the next few days I swear to Jesus Im gonna be having D&D withdrawls!
Old 06-30-2000, 09:58 AM   #5
Moggl

Axe: how about a few pints at the Three Old Kegs?
Old 07-01-2000, 12:38 AM   #6
Gotaxewilltravel

OK--but no more wine for my elven thief. There are several angry fathers in Beregost with a bone to pick with him. Shameful. Oh, and Moggl. . .we like pretzels with our ale. Know any good drinking songs? My warrior can't carry a tune, but he has "spirit." Yo, ho, ho. . .