Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 02-24-2003, 10:18 AM   #11
Annatar
Mephistopheles

/)eathkiller, sorry for the misspelling in my PM, I pmed you about 4 minute's ago about picture:

http://members.lycos.co.uk/th8or/die...hahaummmye.jpg

I do not know how to edit it so I asked you to do it for me... (the right size)

Thx in advance.
Old 02-24-2003, 12:34 PM   #12
RevRuby
Fzoul Chembryl

i stisll want a pic of my elf, she is 6' 7" with a lion's mane, cat eyes, ears and tail. her elf ears are no longer seeable fromt he mane. she has many longsowrds, but two, one in each hand, would be enough. technically she only has on studded leather and soft boots, but whatever she'd look cute in would be fine by me.

or even of my character in lof. she's 5'5" with red hair brown eyes and a male lion companion. one short sword for her. she has a cloak with it's hood the same color as her lions mane and the body of it as his body. if you do that one i don;t want revruby on it, i want it to have Ruby and Wyrd (that's the lion) or ntohing at all written. in fact if you do it show me and i'll decide from ther eif it needs words.... [img]smile.gif[/img] damanding aren't i?
Old 02-24-2003, 12:55 PM   #13
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

This is just a reminder that completed sigs are up at the top...

im still looking for that cat-girl-elf >_>
Old 02-24-2003, 01:45 PM   #14
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by Kakero:
say /)eathKiller, can you make an animated gif of Mirai Trunks from dragonball doing the ssj thing with transparent background?
O_o I'm asuming that by the SSJ "thing" you mean charging his Kai...

HMMM.... let me think... Where am I going to get picters or footage of such a thing? I have the collectors eddition DBZ DVDs but I never really tried capturing video from them, I suppose there's a first time for everything, alright, i'll give it a whirl...
Old 02-24-2003, 02:32 PM   #15
daan
Silver Dragon

Damn ! You're good !
Old 02-24-2003, 02:51 PM   #16
Sigmar
Unicorn

/)eath, can I get say...a Transformer pic off a site like...say Dreamwaveproductions and give it to you to midify slightly (just to include my name or something)? Would that be against a law or something?
Old 02-24-2003, 02:59 PM   #17
Annatar
Mephistopheles

/)eathbKiller, you say all the picture's above are allowed on this thread (size) but what about this picture?:

? Isn't that to big because I would love to have it in my sig but its just so BIG... can you in anyway change the size of it..? I would really appreciate it though...

[add] look below.

[ 02-27-2003, 06:43 PM: Message edited by: Ziroc ]
Old 02-24-2003, 07:09 PM   #18
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by /)eathKiller:
Quote:
Originally posted by Kakero:
say /)eathKiller, can you make an animated gif of Mirai Trunks from dragonball doing the ssj thing with transparent background?
O_o I'm asuming that by the SSJ "thing" you mean charging his Kai...

HMMM.... let me think... Where am I going to get picters or footage of such a thing? I have the collectors eddition DBZ DVDs but I never really tried capturing video from them, I suppose there's a first time for everything, alright, i'll give it a whirl...[/QUOTE]eyup, we call it Renzuoku Energy Dan. well, take your time. I only planning on changing sig when I go above 3000. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-24-2003, 07:45 PM   #19
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

I repeat:

[ 02-24-2003, 07:52 PM: Message edited by: /)eathKiller ]
Old 02-24-2003, 07:49 PM   #20
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by Sigmar:
/)eath, can I get say...a Transformer pic off a site like...say Dreamwaveproductions and give it to you to midify slightly (just to include my name or something)? Would that be against a law or something?
No money invoulved, no proble, [img]tongue.gif[/img]

OH and if an image in the numbers above is gigantically huge, um... that's just laziness on my part to show a sized-down verison, that way I can do animated Pan-o-ramas [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by Sigmar:
Damn ! You're good !
Want one?