Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-15-2001, 10:37 AM   #71
H. Sedai

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord Shield:
Huthakan will not try direct confrontation with me here. He does, however, have little minions. The golem, for example. His golems, when killed, explode in a fairly wide conflagration. I dampened the field on the other golem before killing it

He loves fiery creatures (naturally) - elementals, efreets, salamanders and the like. Thoquaa may be used to tunnel beneath enemy fortifications. Magmen would typically lead these things

You might do well to invest in creation of Rings of Fire Resistance

and do Lioness and I smell of peanut butter? I think not

No, Sir. You smell like peanut butter and jelly in a sandwich. (on rye bread)
Don't be offended, all elves smell like that.

------------------
"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
-Robert McCloskey

• Token lackwit of HADB
  • Sycophant to the Wolf of Azure Hue
  • Long lost brother of DragonMage
  • Bearer of a work of art created by Sazerac[/list]

Old 10-15-2001, 10:38 AM   #72
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Quote:

"I've got 20 or so rings of fire resistance, does anyone want one?"

"And this might help top weaken his fire creatures," Neb summons clouds and a light rain begins. "Just tell me if you want it any stronger."

Old 10-15-2001, 03:59 PM   #73
Dreamer128
Dracolisk

Quote:
Huthakan will not try direct confrontation with me here. He does, however, have little minions. The golem, for example. His golems, when killed, explode in a fairly wide conflagration. I dampened the field on the other golem before killing it

He loves fiery creatures (naturally) - elementals, efreets, salamanders and the like. Thoquaa may be used to tunnel beneath enemy fortifications. Magmen would typically lead these things

and do Lioness and I smell of peanut butter? I think not

(Im posting here but no posts seem to appear. ok, just one more try)

Let my guess, to kill the big cheese weŽll need some uber weapon thats being kept in some far-away dungeon. Guarded by some powerfull creature. Maybe a demon or dragon or powerfull wizard. And we need to send some guys to recover it while to rest tries to defend the castle from his creatures.

------------------

Those who watch their backs meet death from the front- Dreamer128 Demonslayer of the OHF.

Paladin of the order, first bodyguard of Lady Lioness and defender of Castle Kerhelm
Old 10-15-2001, 04:31 PM   #74
demus
Manshoon

occ:lol Dreamer, that kinda sums up most Quests

Ic: I'll stand by my commander (Dreamer) in whatever he is ordered to do about about this 'problem'.
Nicodemus walkes up to Lady Lioness and bows deeply, saying 'I thank you my lady for allowing me to join your bodyguards, and I am ver sorry I haven't been to thank you earlier, but i have recently been off adventuring for a while'. Nicodemus then turns and walks a respectable distance from his Lady Lioness and takes up a guarding position with Dreamer.

------------------
Nicodemus Deathslayer, Paladin and Undead Hunter of the Order of the Holy Flame
Old 10-15-2001, 05:41 PM   #75
Encard
Quintesson

Encard thinks for a moment. "Creatures of fire, eh? *laughs evilly* This hould be fun... ChAos..." Encard pulls a Ring of Heat Draining from his bag. "Will this help at all?"

------------------
The Eternal ChAos-bringer of

HADB

CCCCCCcccccccHHHHHHHHhhhhhhAAAAAAAaaaaaaaOOOOOOOoo oooooSSSSSSSsssssss.............

[This message has been edited by Encard (edited 10-15-2001).]
Old 10-16-2001, 11:02 AM   #76
Lord Shield

too easy

nah - leaving it open for an evetual showdown betweek ShadowKing and the FireLord. Plenty of stopping of intervening minion plots though

------------------
Lord Raptor's Site

Ironworks Dark General
BG2 Tavern Keeper
King of Pointlessness

Old 10-16-2001, 11:08 AM   #77
Vampire

I've lost the plot with Lioness's castle I'm afraid. I will remain as the body guard. Lioness just pop into ALSB temple if you need me!

------------------
Old 10-16-2001, 04:07 PM   #78
Dreamer128
Dracolisk

Yeah, maybe someone should post a short version of the story here. For all the people that havent kept up.

------------------

Those who watch their backs meet death from the front- Dreamer128 Demonslayer of the OHF.

Paladin of the order, first bodyguard of Lady Lioness and defender of Castle Kerhelm
Old 10-17-2001, 07:42 AM   #79
Lioness
Jack Burton

OOC: a little *bump*, I'll let LS sum it up, I'm a bit confused myself...but I agree lets let this kind of hang on in the bacjground and lead to lotsa of little skirmishes.

------------------

Lil' Angel
Sword Saint and Enchantress of the HADB Clan
The Lady Lioness of Castle Kerhelm
Waitress at Cloudy's Cafe and the Promised Land
Official Restrainer of Table Dancers
PeaceKeeping Force, Intelligence Division
Emerald Dragoness of DOTW
Old 10-17-2001, 09:25 AM   #80
Lord Shield

Summary (of Shadowking bit anyway)

Eclipse (the Shadowking's general) warned Lady Lioness to not allow the erection of a temple over some ruins to the East

A group went to investigate the ruins. They found it full of undead which had gathered around a Negative Energy source. A golem minion oh Huthakan went down there and was held off until the Shadowking (Patron God of Vigilantes) formed from the Negative Energy and splatted it

The Shadowking has arrived at the castle (amidst great suspicion, naturally ) to state he has arisen to fight his own brother, a Demi-God of Fire

Back to the story:

The rain that was summoned starts to turn bad. It becomes rains of fire. Huthakan has meddled with that spell!

------------------
Lord Raptor's Site

Ironworks Dark General
BG2 Tavern Keeper
King of Pointlessness