Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-24-2001, 06:32 AM   #31
JR Jansen
Drizzt Do'Urden

::Suddenly JR realises that he still has some of those rotten eggs. He looks around and sees that his companion has fled to a darker place of the inn due to the tension that had been built up::

He thinks to himself "Now that that is over maybe i'll play a little joke on that dwarf"

::He sneaks unnoticed to the dwarfs chair and puts a couple of eggs on it and sneaks back unnoticed to his chair and casually looks at his mug but keeps looking at the dwarf out of the corner of his eye to see what happens::

JR

Damned i lost cousin Jan's techno gloves
Old 10-24-2001, 06:34 AM   #32
Moiraine
Anubis

(Moiraine casts a sigh of relief, then goes back to her stool and pops another fairy into her now rainbow-colored mug of ale.

Notices the guy with the wolf sitting here.)

Wolfie ! (Moiraines hugs the now tiny wolf, who nearly chokes to death) Wolfie ? (Moiraines pats the tiny wolf in the back, which makes him slide along the full table, barely catching the edge of it before falling down the floor)

Awww ... (Moiraine turns to the guy) Uh, will he stay that small forever ? (Moiraine puts a fairy before the spluttering tiny wolf)

Julia ! Another Gnomish ale for my friend here, please ?

(Moiraine notices her fellow JR is not sitting here anymore, casts a glance and watches him coming back to the table with a sparkle in his mischievous eyes)

Suppresses a smile, and whispers : "What've you been up to, old boy ?"

------------------

The world is my oyster !

[This message has been edited by Moiraine (edited 10-24-2001).]
Old 10-24-2001, 06:41 AM   #33
Dreamer128
Dracolisk

Suddenly the door flys open en the drow comes runing in again.
Ignoring the suprised looks he quickly turns around and locks the door behind him. "Guys ive got some good news and some bad news".
The good news is that im back, the bad news is that two dozen vamps are nearing this inn. He continues to close all the windows.

------------------

Those who watch their backs meet death from the front- Dreamer128 Demonslayer of the OHF.

Paladin of the order, first bodyguard of Lady Lioness and defender of Castle Kerhelm
Old 10-24-2001, 06:41 AM   #34
JR Jansen
Drizzt Do'Urden

Well, lets just say that surely dwarf is going to have some problems with his pants if he's not cautious.

Hey, whats this. ::JR notices the tiny werewulf and turns to his 'master(??)'::

"Where did you get this one ?"

JR

Old 10-24-2001, 06:50 AM   #35
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

One dagger caught the dark elf's rob, and was deflected harmlessly, the other one hit nothing, and fly towards Vangard's nose. Vangard cursed loudly, and was forced to stop the swing of his axe in the mid air, and dropped his head to dogde the missle. The knife hit the dwarf's finely crafted helmet, made a loud clash sound, then stuck into the painting hanging on the wall.

Deux yelled painfully "Oh, damn you all! that painting worth 500!! you all gonna have to pay for this!!"

The Crown Guard soldier was about to leap out the window, pursuiting the dark elf, just then three portals opened. Four figures steped out, one of them was the halfling who tip-toed out of the bar previously. The other three dressed silky white robs, symbol of Jade dragon circled along their sleeves, indicating they are the Palace Mages. One of them appeared to be the leader of three, he examed the room, and turned to the Crown Guard soldier

"Sir Denis, where is the dark elf?"

Sir Denis, the Crown Guard soldier, dropped his sword, and breathed a nervous sigh, said to the questioing mage:

"Master Venus, the dark elf was here just before your arrival, I was about to give the chase." He pointed to the window with his free hand, indicating where the dark elf had gone to.

Venus, the leader mage nodded and turned to one of his companion "Sound the alarm, close all city gates for the day, warn the citizens there is a dark elf sighted in the city. Doubling the number of patorians for the next week. And propose a meeting with the Mage school master, we need to investigate this matter closely, a dark elf's appearance is not a good sign. I need all the diviners ready in three hours."

After that, three mages left.

The halfling moved to the dwarf, who was laying face down on the floor and about to get on his feet. The hafling offered a help hand, Vangard slapped it away irritatedly "dun' ye think I can stand on meself?!"

Sit Denis, looked out the window carefully, searching for any signs of the dark elf, but he found nothing. The man in the shadow walked casually to retrive his daggers "phew, that was some tale to be told"

Vangard gave a nasty look to the rogue "watch yer aim next time, ye goblin face!" The rogue bites his laughter then offered an apologic bow

Deux gladly pray to Tymora that no serious damage is done except, he cursed, that paint. He signaled the rogue:"hey, you gonna pay that 500 jink?" The rogue offered a smile:" nahhh, I'd send the bill to Master Vangard if I were you, after all, HIS helmet did the work"

Vangard nearly bursted out at the remark, except he still have more business to discuss with the halfling, and the encounter with the dark elf was already too much, so instead, he turned to Deux "here is 200, aye? take it er leave it!"

Thinking himself considerably fortune, Deux gladly accepted the offer. "now, I'd kick that drow's stinky ass to Waterdeep had he stayed, hah"

No one laughed

Despite the disturbing news, Patrons returned to Sunnyvile gradually
Old 10-24-2001, 06:53 AM   #36
Moiraine
Anubis

Moiraine collapses in very loud laughter. "You did WHAT ???"

The Dwarf casts a dark look towards the couple of Gnomes.

Moiraine squeezes the tiny wolf against the table in a attempt to pat his head. "JR, this is my wolf companion ! The one I told you about earlier !"

"Though, if he's going to stay that way, wolfriding is goint to be a bit more tricky to manage ..."

------------------

The world is my oyster !
Old 10-24-2001, 06:54 AM   #37
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

OOC: people, I am sorry I wasnt clear on this, Sunnyvile is built WITHIN the city wall of Goriffen Dale, the capital of Imperial Land, where dozens of archmages resides and most powerful fighters of the country live... I know not all of us are experienced here, but try to be realistic ok?

how can dozens of vampire chase you?
Old 10-24-2001, 06:57 AM   #38
JR Jansen
Drizzt Do'Urden

::JR turned his attention away from the werewulf and took a quick look over at the dwarf, just barely keeping from spuwing out a billowing laugh and turned back to the werwulf patting it over the head as he was still looking at the dwarf out of the corner of his eye::
::Truning to Moiraine::
That might become a problem ifn he doesn't grow a bit. Might want to feed him some booster beans.

JR

[This message has been edited by JR Jansen (edited 10-24-2001).]
Old 10-24-2001, 07:04 AM   #39
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

OOC: you guys are good, confused a DM here, wonderful job, I am out of here for the night
Old 10-24-2001, 07:11 AM   #40
Legolas the Elven Archer

Again the door opened, and an elf stepped in, clad in dark green forest colours. His armament, a composite lomgbow and a long knife by his side, indicated the elf was an archer. He quickly strode over to the bar, saying:
'I'd have a mug of Darkbrew CCL, but there are vamps outside. I'd like a glass of holy water instead.'

OOC: what does ooc stand for

------------------
The last arrow of Legolas kindled in the air as it flew,
and plunged burning into the heart of a great wolf-chieftain.
All the others fled. -J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings