Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 11-23-2000, 06:40 PM   #1
Simeon

Please help. I've been trying to get past the hulks. For some reason I went to collect the dog meat and only found to dogs to kill which is not enough to get bowl of dog stew. Any ideas. Is there any other way to get past the hulks in order to get to Talgor. Please anyone.

Simeon

Old 11-23-2000, 06:54 PM   #2
The.Relic
Red Dragon

Hi Simeon,
I didn't know anything about the dog stew and bones the first time through. I had Nalia cast a cloud kill into the room, it kills them instantly. You might want to memorize 2 of them, you may not get all of them in the first casting, if not, cast the second one deeper into the room.
Another way is to summon some animals or whatever, and have them lead into the room. The Umbers will hit them with their spells and then you tanks can take them out.