Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 11-20-2001, 07:38 AM   #11
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

Shield of the Archons is a 7th level Priest spell, Very handy.
Lady Galadria,Goddess\' Equal of the O.R.T.; [img]\"http://havak.db-forge.com/portraits/bitmaps/wlf180L.bmp\" alt=\" - \" /><br />\"Romance at short notice was her specialty.\" - Saki <br />Founder of the IW Branch of the Anti-Anomen Society
Old 11-20-2001, 09:53 AM   #12
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

Whether an enemy uses Maze or not depends on the level that you encounter them. If you entered the Planar Sphere while you were low level, you will most likely encounter Maze. Do it during let say, when you are nearly maxed, then be prepared for Imprisonment instead.
Old 11-20-2001, 10:01 AM   #13
Whailor

Ah OK, all the clerics or clerical types in my party don't have yet the lvl 7 spells, just 2 or so lvl 6 ones [img]smile.gif[/img]

I haven't yet been in Sphere during this round. Main char is now lvl 18 berserker, so I suppose that I will have bigger fight at my hands when I get there now... Let's just hope that the Enrage wont drop at the bad time this time heh..

And still it's stupid that anything happening to the main char "ends" the game. I get all the time the "tip" in the game that "Remember, your party members have a mind of their own..". Yammer yammer, sure they do. A member with the mind of his/her own would ress my dead main char, use Freedom and similar thingies. So much about their "own mind"..
Old 11-20-2001, 10:38 AM   #14
Lifetime
Red Dragon

I think its just a thing about Bhaalspawn that makes them so vulnerable to death. Sarevok couldnt be ressurected either, he went straight to hell. It is presumed that when your character dies the similar happens.
Old 11-20-2001, 10:51 AM   #15
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

That theory is flawed for one reason...
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
Imoen is a Bhaalspawn too and you can resurrect her.