Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 11-01-2001, 02:20 PM   #1
Darth Bob
Drow Warrior

Dont you think there should be race kits? What I mean is in the Elf descrption it says there drwo, high elves, gold evles sea elves and a few oters I forget, dont you think you should be able to choose one of those, and they all have diffrant stranthgs and weaknessess, for instance, a drow could have some (no ideas at the moment) special abilites/powers.bonus, but have to be "evil" (i know drizzt is good, but seince hes the only one it just makes him a freak) any other ideas? I think this would be great if someone made a mod with the race kits in it, post your ideas and maybe someone wil makea mod like this seeing how popluer (hopefully) it would be!
Old 11-01-2001, 02:23 PM   #2
Kaz
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

I agree, it would be cool! There are moon elves too (I think ). Dwarves... there are Duergar, I know that. Then Svirfneblins...
Any ideas?

------------------

Sapphire Dragoness of ALSB
Waitress at Cloudy's Cafe
Magess of Lady Lioness' Court
Saint of the SoS
Historian of IW
Mage of the Morning Triumvirate
Most Illustrious Arch-Magess of the Illuminati
Lux omnis est
Once Upon A Paper Writer's Forum
Old 11-01-2001, 02:25 PM   #3
Darth Bob
Drow Warrior

I thought it would be cool too, but after I think about it, even if it was incorperated orignally, I would most likly end up plaing a human 99% of he time anyway, but I'd be more inclined to be other races.
Old 11-01-2001, 02:47 PM   #4
Byronas

It would be really cool.

------------------

Where there are monsters and barbarians there will be Byronas fighting against them.
Leader of Keldorn's Order

Old 11-01-2001, 03:02 PM   #5
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Dwarves: Derrow, Duergar, Hill Dwarves, Mountain Dwarves.

Elves: Drow, High, Wood, Grey, Aquatic, Moon.

Gnomes: Tinker, Forest, Svirfneblin, Rock.

Halflings: Hairfoot, Tallfellow, Stout.

Need some more exotic races too, like Thri-keen, Lizard Men, Lycanthropes and others.