Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-07-2002, 06:09 PM   #1
Daniel
Symbol of Cyric

I have been a member of Ironworks now for little over 2 months and I am pleasantly surprised at how nice people are here. When ever you post people quickly reply and you never have any problems. And any trouble causers are quickly put in line by the mods. I have also seen many people post personally problems and I thought it was nice that so many people offer help and advice and are generally friendly. I live in quite a rough area in england and the people around here aren't a very nice bunch, If I were too tell someone of a personal problem I had I would probabally just get laughed in the face and then had the mick taken when ever they saw me again, so as you can imagine the IW is a nice change.

So if I had to rate IW I would give it 11 out of 10, so everyone keep up the good work.
Old 03-07-2002, 06:12 PM   #2
MagiK

quote:
Originally posted by Daniel:
I have been a member of Ironworks now for little over 2 months and I am pleasantly surprised at how nice people are here. When ever you post people quickly reply and you never have any problems. And any trouble causers are quickly put in line by the mods. I have also seen many people post personally problems and I thought it was nice that so many people offer help and advice and are generally friendly. I live in quite a rough area in england and the people around here aren't a very nice bunch, If I were too tell someone of a personal problem I had I would probabally just get laughed in the face and then had the mick taken when ever they saw me again, so as you can imagine the IW is a nice change.

So if I had to rate IW I would give it 11 out of 10, so everyone keep up the good work.

Hihi Daniel [img]smile.gif[/img] Id say the people here are nice too [img]smile.gif[/img] and it is nice to hear from you. Welcome to IW. You will find that even nice people however have touchy subjects...and can be quite passionate about them, please, understand that while we may each have strong beliefs about some things, I still think that we are all great people and that the strong feelings about subjects should not be taken personally [img]smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-07-2002, 06:55 PM   #3
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Glad you feel that way Daniel [img]smile.gif[/img] I definitely agree, this forum is very unique from many others, everyone here for the most part is kindhearted and friendly.

Except for Magik...
Just kidding Magik!!!!
Btw, do you ever listen to 98Rock in the mornings by chance?

Reality Show Recaps
Old 03-07-2002, 07:14 PM   #4
Reeka
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

I totally agree. That is why I keep on hanging around here for this long. This is my internet home.

Love you guys.

*hugs* everybody
<b>Order of the Holy Flame</b><br /><i>Member of Clan HADB</i><br /><b>Laughing Hyena</b><br /><i>Clan Liaison, IW Peace Keeping Force</i><br /><i>[url]\"http://www.the-silver-river.com/Forum/index.php?board=29\" target=\"_blank\">The Silver River VoiceChat!</a><br />Last Saturday of every month. <br />See the forum link for scheduling!<br /><b> </b><br /></i><br /><b>Admin and Co-Owner of [url]\"http://www.the-silver-river.com\" target=\"_blank\">The Silver River</a></b><br />[url]\"http://www.the-silver-river.com\" target=\"_blank\"></a>
Old 03-07-2002, 07:21 PM   #5
MagiK

quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
Glad you feel that way Daniel [img]smile.gif[/img] I definitely agree, this forum is very unique from many others, everyone here for the most part is kindhearted and friendly.

Except for Magik...
Just kidding Magik!!!!
Btw, do you ever listen to 98Rock in the mornings by chance?

Heh ok [img]smile.gif[/img] Umm I have listend to 98Rock before, but not normally..Usually Im tuned into WMAL 630AM for the traffic reports..if I dont it takes me forever to get to work...why do you ask?

Hehehe I did intend in my first post on this thread to warn Daniel about evil meanies like me [img]smile.gif[/img] but then I got distracted (see the secret to evil meanies is that they are easily distracted)

Pax

Old 03-07-2002, 07:34 PM   #6
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by MagiK:

Heh ok [img]smile.gif[/img] Umm I have listend to 98Rock before, but not normally..Usually Im tuned into WMAL 630AM for the traffic reports..if I dont it takes me forever to get to work...why do you ask?

Hehehe I did intend in my first post on this thread to warn Daniel about evil meanies like me [img]smile.gif[/img] but then I got distracted (see the secret to evil meanies is that they are easily distracted)

Pax

Oh just asking cause I listen to it quite a lot, and they have a lot of people visit there that are truly hilarious (noticed you were from MD).

LOL! You meanie you horror of all humanity!! Actually, you are a bit harsh IMO at times, and seem to like to do the baiter, but I figure it is just because you are really passionate about the subject?

Oh reeeaaallllyyyy? Distraction is the key eh? Well I am great at distracting and changing the subject when I feel it appropriate, so I guess that means I don't have to worry about getting into any arguments with you! Actually I had a subject for "debate" I wanted to post here tonight, but cannot find the article I read on MSN anymore, and without it, well, just hard to make the point.

Reality Show Recaps
Old 03-07-2002, 08:15 PM   #7
*\Conan/*
Red Dragon

Daniel, East Coast Division member (something under a hundred), reporting for welcome [img]smile.gif[/img]
Ride!

[ 03-07-2002: Message edited by: *\Conan/* ]

Old 03-07-2002, 11:09 PM   #8
Scholarcs
Red Dragon

I know, thats exactly what I thought...what a great group of people!
<br />\"A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five\" - Groucho Marx<br />Member of the ORT Clan. <br />\"Some birds are not meant to be caged because their feathers are too bright\"<br />Ma bouche sera la bouche des malheurs qui n\'ont point de bouche, ma voix, la liberté de celles qui s\'affaissent au cachot du désespoir. - Aimé Césaire<br />La plus perdue de toutes les journées est celle où l\'on n\'a pas ri. - Sébastien Roch Nicolas