Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 01-09-2003, 09:14 AM   #41
Grungi
Banned User

omg "reasonably intelligent"? ????? are you belittling my IQ? im gonna have you for that! come on then $£%£ ££6^&2 £$££$ *heads in mouses direction with a big axe and a bad attitude*

ahem phew lucky i had some coffee in between eh, no wait i dont drink coffee, ewwww nooooooo what have you made me do, hmmm can i sue you for caffeine poisoning? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

ahhhhh always time for humour [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-09-2003, 09:18 AM   #42
MagiK

Quote:
Originally posted by Sio:
Part as in white hair, brown eyes and more than half of my skin pale white while other is of pretty mcuh normal colour.
Sorry but what the hell do yuo think this is, a bloody group, sorry no admission you have brown eyes.
Ok im not a albino then! im a what? you fill it in for me then, becaus ethe jibes I get sure as hell arent given to people that dont have white hair and white skin.
And when the hell did I say Grungi, that its alright for you to be called shortarse! please tell me because i must be bloody schizo cause I cant remember syaing that
So...are all Albino's (and part albinos)this mean and argumentative and quick tempered? Perhaps the Art imitates life if so (that is in other words, maybe the movies portrey them the way they do for a reason?)

[ 01-09-2003, 09:19 AM: Message edited by: MagiK ]

Old 01-09-2003, 09:21 AM   #43
Grungi
Banned User

ouch magik you just know thats going to kick things up [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 01-09-2003, 09:27 AM   #44
Sio

Sorry Magik but I cant be assed entertaining you
Looks like there always be assholes around like yourself to be there to provide misery for others, cause no doubt your one of those smart assed bastards ey, looking cool in front of your mates
Old 01-09-2003, 09:35 AM   #45
Grungi
Banned User

arghghg sio what hes saying is valid, you went off aggressively insulting about 3 different people, hes just not phrased what he said very nicely i must admit, just a heavily sarcastic reply from him which whilst amusing is also a tad trollish and id say designed to spark a reaction which it has, your response is just further proving his post just as you were calming down, bah magik!

hes pitched a sarcastic question at you to get your response basically, and you responded in the worst way , should have just commented on his spelling of portray and laughed alot

[ 01-09-2003, 09:39 AM: Message edited by: Grungi ]
Old 01-09-2003, 09:39 AM   #46
Sio

Well because I got agressive maybe all albinos are agressive?
This is such narrow mindedness as to be stupid, think of me as agressive and mean if you want, but dont carry that view onto other albinos.

If one type of person is this, maybe theyre all that? Does this dumbass philosophy of your carry over in all your bad encounters with people? because whatever type of person you are, caucasian etc you must of met a few bad apples, so has that made you think that everyone is? Man you must be lonely then.
Old 01-09-2003, 09:42 AM   #47
Grungi
Banned User

thats not what his post is implying hes implying this:

"your trying to make a case for albinos and how they should be portrayed, yet your abusing people who are only trying to help you and coming off aggresive and not very nice (in your earlier posts, you admitted that yourself) therefore should every albino react the same way then maybe hollywood would have itself a true stereotype", i do NOT think hes saying that all albinos are the same, that would be retarded if he was, i think hes just trying to get you to realise that the way your arguing is not helping your cause.
Old 01-09-2003, 09:43 AM   #48
Sio

Quote:
Originally posted by Grungi:
arghghg sio what hes saying is valid, you went off aggressively insulting about 3 different people, hes just not phrased what he said very nicely i must admit, just a heavily sarcastic reply from him which whilst amusing is also a tad trollish and id say designed to spark a reaction which it has, your response is just further proving his post just as you were calming down, bah magik!

hes pitched a sarcastic question at you to get your response basically, and you responded in the worst way , should have just commented on his spelling of portray and laughed alot
I knew he was wanting that response I gave, but in the end if thats how he gets his enjoyment, then rather him than me, it seems a tad pathetic really.
Anyway im off, gotta let my bro on comp so i'll check back in in a few hours
Old 01-09-2003, 09:46 AM   #49
Sio

Quote:
Originally posted by Grungi:
thats not what his post is implying hes implying this:

"your trying to make a case for albinos and how they should be portrayed, yet your abusing people who are only trying to help you and coming off aggresive and not very nice (in your earlier posts, you admitted that yourself) therefore should every albino react the same way then maybe hollywood would have itself a true stereotype", i do NOT think hes saying that all albinos are the same, that would be retarded if he was, i think hes just trying to get you to realise that the way your arguing is not helping your cause.
Man the cause of it ahs went so wrong and off the tracks it doesnt matter anymore.
Hell to what people think of me or albinos now, people wanna think tat were all assholes ebcause of this post, then fine the only reason im slightly bothered is because other albinos are yet more looked at in a bag light, but from the start it was a dying cause to ebgin with and wouldnt of ended in anyother way.
Think what you want people ive had enough.
Old 01-09-2003, 09:56 AM   #50
Grungi
Banned User

was only magik who had a dig at you, and about 10 other people who supported you? pretty good odds from where im sitting, but your really tearing your cause to pieces atm