Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-23-2001, 10:55 PM   #71
Ziroc

Quote:
Originally posted by Psychedelic Buttafly:
Guess I am Not Good Enough for the Board!!!! I mean some people do welcome me, but i get this funny feeling that you dont really like me coz you dont know me and i feel the odd one out!! I bet you didnt treat jerome like this when way back to his very first email he took the rip out of all you and you just joined in. But with me you treat like a comenor, i feel a bad atmosphere towards me. so im gone unless you can convince me otherwise!!!! But only if ya want me to stay, i mean iam only a newcomer!!!
Actually Butter, you need to post an apology on Gen Con if you want to be forgiven in a true sence.. If you did that, and mean it, I'm sure others will give you another chance.

(I'm still holding Rikard and L.O.A back from killing you) j/k

------------------
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster
www.tgeweb.com/ironworks

Old 05-23-2001, 11:01 PM   #72
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Ziroc:

Funny, you were the one that started this, and now you ask us to kiss your butt to stay?
Come on now Butter dude, if you just posted nicely, without insults you would have been received much better replies.

Am I going to ask you to stay around? Nope. But if you want to, that is cool too, as long as you're civil to everyone, and can refrain from personal attacks.

Don't worry about getting a bad wrap, a few here at first did I'm sure, but now they're awesome Daily posters (and not so daily.. hehe)

In the words of Chocolate T. Goodness:
"If you piss someone off once, you are tolerated, and sometimes forgiven.
Piss them off many times, and they despise you"
and Cloudbringer accused you of being soft, now that you're married! HA! That'll show her!!

------------------

Larry, a loyal guardian of the OHF, and devoted member of the Ironworks

[This message has been edited by Larry_OHF (edited 05-23-2001).]
Old 05-23-2001, 11:12 PM   #73
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Awww Z! You old softie!

PB! Take the offered parole and make the best of it! Apologize and be FREE! Hey, I'll even offer to post to you now and then...heehee...Jerome will help, no doubt!

Assuming you behave yourself, young man! CloudMama is watching!
And Puff is MY dragon...but ok, you can use him...sigh... til we get Jerome to explain how come we each have a Puff! LOL

Cloudy

------------------
Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight
Heart Mind Soul Forever
Old 05-23-2001, 11:15 PM   #74
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Memnoch:
I'm in the office, no MSN there I'm afraid - I have to type all my posts on Outlook and copy and paste it to here because I don't want people to see me not working!!
Haha...well, I won't tell on you. I just sent email. Get back to me would you? If much later, use both my addys please ( home and either hotmail or work,ok?)

Simbul

------------------
Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight
Heart Mind Soul Forever
Old 05-23-2001, 11:30 PM   #75
Ziroc

Quote:
Originally posted by Psychedelic Buttafly:
(#$*&@ *&* I flamed his ass of for switching sides!!!! i dont find this appropriate language to be using on the board, i know i am only a newcomer but i certainly dont like being talked to in that manner!!1

(Agreed, that isn't allowed either)

Old 05-23-2001, 11:37 PM   #76
Ziroc

And now, it comes to a close.. A 'wonderful' chapter in... in... aw hell, I don't know..

------------------
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster
www.tgeweb.com/ironworks