Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-04-2001, 12:09 PM   #11
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Quote:
Originally posted by Hesperex:
I make a lot of Weapons and armour, I may be able to make it. Pretty complex though. I may give it a go if you want.

YES YES YES!!! fantastic
I myself would like to use this sword in game, it is balanced, so I think.
also, can you take look a few post down, the one titled "sword of one thousand souls" ?
you think those three items can be made?

I 'd like to download them and use if that is possible. my thanks in advance.

btw, do you have a web page?

Old 03-04-2001, 12:17 PM   #12
Hesperex

I plan to post many of the items I have made on my website, although I havent yet. If I can make your items then I will post them there and give you credit for comeing up with it. To make the Twisted equilizer I will probably have to simplify it slightly. I will go and look at this other post you speak of then.

------------------

Old 03-04-2001, 12:21 PM   #13
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Quote:
I plan to post many of the items I have made on my website, although I havent yet. If I can make your items then I will post them there and give you credit for comeing up with it. To make the Twisted equilizer I will probably have to simplify it slightly. I will go and look at this other post you speak of then.

great great, fantastic.
whose credit dont matter, tho thanks for being so considerate
can you tell me exactly how simplified? thanks

Old 03-04-2001, 12:26 PM   #14
Hesperex

"Always considered +3 when determining what it can hit. however, it can hit ANY creature that is true nuetral, that means, even if the creature has spell such as absolute immunity on."

Well for a start I don't think i can just make a sword that will bypass absolout immunity!

It's gonna be a long fiddley job but most of it should be easy enough it's just takes a lot of messing around to get it all working as it should.

------------------

Old 03-04-2001, 12:31 PM   #15
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Quote:
"Always considered +3 when determining what it can hit. however, it can hit ANY creature that is true nuetral, that means, even if the creature has spell such as absolute immunity on."

Well for a start I don't think i can just make a sword that will bypass absolout immunity!

It's gonna be a long fiddley job but most of it should be easy enough it's just takes a lot of messing around to get it all working as it should.

ok, it doesnt have to bypass absolut immunity

however, it should pass improved mental, how about it is considered as +5 weapon against true nuetral... some only absolute immunity and prot from magical weapon can stop it. also, if the extra amount of work doesnt worht the pay off, then you can skip it. (as some bioware programmer always say...)

Old 03-04-2001, 12:34 PM   #16
Hesperex

Tell u what, I'll just try to do it and anything I can't get to work I won't impliment. John the Hellcaster from the old forum might be able to do some stuff I can't but I havent seen him on the new forum yet.

------------------

Old 03-04-2001, 12:37 PM   #17
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Quote:
Tell u what, I'll just try to do it and anything I can't get to work I won't impliment. John the Hellcaster from the old forum might be able to do some stuff I can't but I havent seen him on the new forum yet.

cool, good luck

Old 03-05-2001, 09:34 AM   #18
Bruce The Aussie
Fzoul Chembryl

that sword sounds cool. how did you think of that and the other two? also Hesperex what is you're web adress?

------------------

I'm no <font color="6666ff">sissy</font> i'm a <font color="ff00ff">pansy</font>!
Old 03-05-2001, 11:45 AM   #19
Hesperex

my we address is http://hesperex.8k.com but there isn't anything interesting there yet.

------------------

Old 03-05-2001, 12:43 PM   #20
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Quote:
my we address is http://hesperex.8k.com but there isn't anything interesting there yet.

when you gonna make the weapons? i wanna have a piece