Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-17-2003, 06:49 PM   #31
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Well, take care Animal. Hope to see you around again when things look a little brighter for you.
Old 09-17-2003, 06:53 PM   #32
SpiritWarrior
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Animal:
I'm sure I may be around from time to time, I will be home for my daughter throughout the various holidays but aside from that I wish to travel and see the world.
You do that, mate. [img]smile.gif[/img] There is nothing to open the mind like travel. At 18 I myself got up and got out and have been seeing the world ever since. It'll do you only good, trust me. Good luck and be well.
Old 09-17-2003, 07:08 PM   #33
Vaskez
Takhisis Follower

Sorry to hear your story Animal. Well take care then.
Old 09-17-2003, 10:28 PM   #34
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Quote:
Originally posted by Animal:
The Big Guy was curious to know why I've decided to part company with IW for the time being so, I think everyone who's interested enough to ask, should at least get an explanation.

Lately I find myself having difficulties in reply to some posts in a civil and respectful manner, not through the fault of the poster, but more so my own emotional state. I do not wish to be disrespectful towards anyone on this board, so for the best I'm taking a break.

Some know my personal history, some don't. I'm a single father of an 11yr old girl. My wife passed away shortly our daughter was born, and I'm obviously still having troubles dealing with it. My daughter attends private school, so she is rarely home leaving me to my thoughts, and I guess I built up some frustrations this last decade which I'm displaying as anger...not a good thing.

Anyway, to make a long story short, I need to get my head screwed back on straight and deal with the past before I can move on to the present. I'm sure I may be around from time to time, I will be home for my daughter throughout the various holidays but aside from that I wish to travel and see the world.

I think it was Ferris Bueller who said it best:

"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop to look around once in a while, you might miss it."

Take care everyone: [img]graemlins/wavey.gif[/img]
I understand Animal. I am sorry about your wife passing. I did not know.
Sometimes, in moods like these (I was this way as well after my mom passed) is when you NEED the support of others. You KNOW we'll be there for you!!

I kinda think you should maybe stay away from the Current Events forum and hang out here! [img]smile.gif[/img] And read some crazy posts we all love.

Anyway, take care my friend, and remember you are A-L-W-A-Y-S welcomed here, at the IW Forum. Forever man!

Dan

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Old 09-18-2003, 09:20 AM   #35
Sir Taliesin
Silver Dragon

Good luck and come back when you fill like it!
Old 09-18-2003, 10:38 AM   #36
Dragonshadow
Quth-Maren

I'm sorry dude.
Hope things get better for you.

aka Loc der Graf, Quillruke
Old 09-18-2003, 10:49 AM   #37
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Animal, I'm glad you are looking at it as a 'break' and not leaving for good. I agree, sometimes a person just needs space and time to work things out for themselves and I wish you all the best in doing so! [img]smile.gif[/img]

As Z says, sometimes we all need some support and help and maybe just a cheery hello, so if you ever want those things, stop by and we'll be happy to provide! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Take care! I'll miss you.
Old 09-18-2003, 10:53 AM   #38
Rokenn
Galvatron

Fare the well Animal. Hope you return soon [img]smile.gif[/img]