Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 04-28-2003, 11:41 AM   #91
Timber Loftis
40th Level Warrior

Arnabas, does your sig go with you when you go to the nudist colony?? If so, can I tag along next time?? Erm... I mean, just as a friend of course - I realize she must be like 14 years old or something - serious jailbait. Oh well, once can dream to be young again.
Old 04-28-2003, 03:39 PM   #92
quietman1920

Quote:
Originally posted by MagiK:
Americans in general seem to have adopted a really weird aversion to seeing the human body in its natural state. Personally Id like to see more nudity on TV and less violence [img]smile.gif[/img] And while it may now be legal for women to go topless in New York, Im betting that very few ladies will avail themselves of this freedom.
I think that, if anything, we may get the occasional shirt-lift to give people a quick thrill, and the occasional tourist trying to snap pictures of the event. Thankfully, the museums in the area have had the foresight to put up signs around their more sensitive displays:

"Caution- flash photography prohibited."
Old 04-28-2003, 03:52 PM   #93
MagiK

Quote:
Originally posted by Timber Loftis:
I'll assume no one read my earlier post, and so will reiterate:
[snip]
2. I wholly support topless women. I think the bad is worth taking in consideration of the *good* we would all see. I am perfectly happy with women dangling their non-sexual vuluptuous assets all about, and will admit they are not genetalia, but will iterate that like bare buttocks, legs, thighs, and tummies they nevertheless are a complete turn-on.
ROTFL LLAO Oh this was good TL...very very good [img]smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-28-2003, 04:25 PM   #94
Thorfinn
Zhentarim Guard

IMO, this is not so much the sign of a sexually repressed people, as of a people who mistakenly believe that they have the right to boss others about, just because those others are in the minority.

There are valid health concerns about going bottomless, so arguably there may be a justification for legislation, but there cannot be a justification for legislation regarding people going topless. Actually, considering the bacterial cesspool that is the armpit, going sleeveless is no different than going topless, from a "public health" perspective...

And don't get me started about this "blame the victim" thing because some young thing going topless "invites" rapists and deviants to violate her freedom. Those people are scum, and don't deserve pity, let alone mercy...
Old 04-28-2003, 04:44 PM   #95
Timber Loftis
40th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Thorfinn:
And don't get me started about this "blame the victim" thing because some young thing going topless "invites" rapists and deviants to violate her freedom. Those people are scum, and don't deserve pity, let alone mercy...
Agreed. Go down the "blame the victim" path and you end up with burkhas.