Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-20-2001, 05:16 PM   #1
Raige
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Grrrrrr............finally making some progress in skull castle only to be stopped by a lock. Am I missing something here? I have collected a bunch of keys that dont seem to be working, neither does picking it or bashing it. Anyone know how to open this lock?
Raige is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2001, 06:18 PM   #2
Davros
Takhisis Follower

Your descripion of the "Lich Lock" could be one of two doors. There is the door you hear the music from, the enterance to the Lich's chamber - you have to go swimming to get that. There are 4 different ways you can go in the water, some people easily miss one or even two of them. Also look for secret doorways down most of them. If working in an arc from left to right, it is the 3rd passageway that leads to a skull trap room and the key.

If you mean the level 12 lock to the Lich's treasure, pick it by jamming the lock, and using someone with level 7 lockpick and a level 5 lockpick. The other alternative is to use the key from Adrianna, but you won't get this until you find the Mabba Mabbig room and complete the quest she gives you.
Davros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2001, 11:29 PM   #3
Bladud
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I managed to get the door to the Lich's treasure open (the one in the library) by repeatedly using Dispell trap spell. The second time I opened it with bashing until the right combination came up. Never found any other key though. The only door I had difficulty with required the Lich's staff. Hope this helps.
Bladud is offline   Reply With Quote