Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 05-07-2002, 09:51 PM   #1
Tiamat
Banned User

This is not a spammy post- its a post on different combos of how to make spam great! Here are a few fresh from my twisted mind:

Kentucky Fried Spam
You need to either have snagged the seasoning and breading from your local KFC (or other fast food fried chicken resteraunt) or make a simular batter from scratch! Then, heat the spam up in microwave for about 1:30 and put spam in breading. Then you deep fry till it is sodden in grease...... serve with fries and coke (bonus points go if you use Mountain Dew or Lioness's personal favorite- Dr. Pepper) and then exercise the living daylights as fatty foods are like the devil trying to overwhelm your arteries with thems fatty deposits.

Oriental Spam
Well, this is quite farfetched, but all you need is heated up spam and some wasabi and soy sauce and a few other oriental sauces and stuff to make it taste like japanese or thai. Simply drizzle your oriental sauce on and GHAMP! *its a new word forged by Tiamat Inc* you have a thrifty asian dinner! *serve with rice*

Tiamat Special/Dedication To All Cool People
This is not for the light stomached.....
First, you heat the spam up (other wise i think it tastes bad) and then you put it into a soft tortilla with the following- Mayonaise, Mild Salsa, Ketchup, Tabasco, nacho cheese, feta cheese, chopped pepperoni, doritos, and a good helping of Nalley Guacamole dip, and jalapeno peppers. You then must attempt to pick the thing up ( a task in itself) and eat the whole thing without barfing. For a drink, mix the following pops and stuff- Mountain Dew, Barq's, Coke, Pepsi, Orange Juice (hey I sed it wasnt for the light stomached didnt I?) Ginger Ale, and for the legal drinkers- Tequila and Kokanee. If you are underage, please mix the following instead- Chocolate Syrup, Frozen Strawberries, bananas, mustard, whipped cream, your favorite ice cream and pickle juice. Blend all ingredients till solids liquify. You then eat and drink your meal! But then the fun begins as you try to live out your day with your distastrous lunch or breakfast (or dinner or have all three for meals if your daring)...... a task in itself aswell.

How did you like my recipes? BTW, the last one is a good dare/ u tough enough?! stunt.
Old 05-07-2002, 10:01 PM   #2
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
you just made me barf all over my keyboard lol
Old 05-07-2002, 10:11 PM   #3
Downunda
Set - Egyptian God of Chaos

OMG! I understood a post from Tiamat! Great stuff dude and next time I buy spam, I'll definately have to try those recipes.
Usually I just spread it across some hot buttered toast (lots of butter!)
Old 05-07-2002, 10:16 PM   #4
Tiamat
Banned User

BUMPO! Everybody must see my work!
Old 05-07-2002, 10:22 PM   #5
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Downunda:
OMG! I understood a post from Tiamat! Great stuff dude and next time I buy spam, I'll definately have to try those recipes.
You actually buy that stuff?
I remember going down the aisle in countdown in Riccarton and actually moving as far away from the spam on the other side as I could, that stuff scares me [img]graemlins/uhoh1.gif[/img]
Old 05-07-2002, 10:27 PM   #6
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
Quote:
Originally posted by Tiamat:
BUMPO! Everybody must see my work!
Probably not necessary to bump when it's fourth from the top . Especially when it's actually a readable, and, dare I say, amusing post .
Old 05-07-2002, 10:29 PM   #7
Black Knight
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
I KNOW! [img]smile.gif[/img] Kinda spooky, isn't it? Oh, and downunda, you pic isn't working in your sig...

BK
The Black Storm Cloud of the Night - Consort to a Queen- Champion of Truth, Justice and Cloudy's Way - Captain of the Knights of the Golden Dragons - Heart, Mind, and Soul- Newbie at Heart - ()xxxxxxxxxxxxx{}:::::::::::::::::::::>
Old 05-07-2002, 10:33 PM   #8
Downunda

Yep, not the nicest but it's cheap, and it fills you up. Long live the
Old 05-07-2002, 10:38 PM   #9
lroyo

I actually like spam!!!! I used to eat it all the time.

Not sure about the recipes above though!! [img]graemlins/1puke.gif[/img]

Old 05-07-2002, 10:38 PM   #10
Downunda

Quote:
Originally posted by Black Knight:
quote:
I KNOW! [img]smile.gif[/img] Kinda spooky, isn't it? Oh, and downunda, you pic isn't working in your sig...

BK
[/QUOTE]Ta, BK... I'm not too flash when it comes to 'puter stuff, but the site I got these smilies from made it sound sooo simple that even I could do it
Unfortunately I don't think the host sites for some of them are still running, and it's all the good ones