Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-17-2001, 08:26 AM   #31
Jorgenish
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Yeah..you sure nobody took pics at that pool? sounds like a kodak moment to me
Jorgenish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2001, 10:21 AM   #32
Dramnek_Ulk

Once when i was 16 and stupid, a friend announced they were gonna have a big party as their parents were going away for the weekend, the usual thing, loads of people going and lots of drugs and alchohol. During the party I drank just under 3 pints of gin and other sprits. feeling worse for wear,I managed to stagger into the toilets and vomited a lot.Feeling better I wandered into the lounge area where all of the people were. I walked around shouting incoherently, then I bellowed out in EXTREMLY graphic detail to everyone there that in matters sexual my preference was for animals of a Feline nature. Jaws dropped and conversation was killed stone dead and everyone was stareing at me, I then tripped over a chair,asked everyone what they were looking at, put a fist through a door and fell asleep on a sofa, but not before vomiting all over the floor. I woke up in the morning with only a hazy memory of what had passed and a massive hangover. Needless to say my friends would not let me forget what happend that night for a long time.

[ 11-19-2001: Message edited by: Dramnek_Ulk ]

Old 11-19-2001, 08:41 PM   #33
Debaser

quote:
Originally posted by Cerek the Barbaric:

My uncle was having a bad bout of hemorrhoids and - in a rush to get ready for supper one night - grabbed the Ben-Gay instead of the Preparation H!!!!!!!!! OOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

oh jeez. i can barely even imagine the discomfort involved in a mishap like that one.
Old 11-19-2001, 10:17 PM   #34
mistral4543
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Being the part of the secretariat of an inter-departmental meeting, I had ensure that the meeting would start properly (ie, no latecomers after it had commenced). The chairman turned to me expectantly and I dashed to the phone to make last-minute calls...

My feet tripped over the dangling wires, the phone fell off the cupboard making an incredibly loud clatter and there I was, struggling to regain my balance.

In the ensuing five seconds, all I could hear was a deathly silence, punctuated by a series of snickers.
mistral4543 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2001, 11:54 PM   #35
Cerek the Barbaric
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

quote:
Originally posted by Debaser:

oh jeez. i can barely even imagine the discomfort involved in a mishap like that one.

To borrow from your tag line - his white moon was VEEERRRY HOT!!!
Old 12-10-2001, 01:40 PM   #36
Morgan_Corbesant
Symbol of Cyric

i was in a play in high school. my character in the play, was in a play for his king, and had to play a woman. so when i had to go out and play a man playing a woman, i had to dress like a man dressing like a woman in a medievel setting. so it looked like crap, but was cool cause that is how it was supposed to look. anywho, i was on stage, in the middle of my lines, when i turned to see someone speaking to me, and my fake breast fell out onto the stage and rolled off onto the floor. EVERYONE was laughing their asses off, and i had to hold mine in, because i was on stage. the other cast members said they had to do the same thing, and the ones behind the scenes said they laughed until it hurt. that was embarrasing, but in a good way, lol.
Morgan Corbesant, Elven BladeSinger, Captain of the army of the Seldarine<br /><br /> [img]\"http://www.rleeermey.com/images/linkbanners/usmcredwhiteblue.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br />Protector of Elves<br />Slayer of Orcs<br /><br />ALL YOUR BASE, ARE BELONG TO US!!!<br />I DON\'T FIGHT FOR HONOR, I FIGHT TO WIN!<br />\"One who is a samurai must before all things keep constantly in mind, by day and by night...the fact that he has to die\". <br />-Daidoji Yuzan-<br />16th Century
Morgan_Corbesant is offline   Reply With Quote