Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 08-26-2002, 07:01 PM   #21
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Well I'm off. IWs seems slow tonight [img]tongue.gif[/img] or maybe its just me. Anyway, 'night all, cyas tommorw.
Old 08-26-2002, 07:02 PM   #22
Downunda
Set - Egyptian God of Chaos

Why have coffee when you can drink beer? These are two questions that have plagued mankind for generations [img]tongue.gif[/img]

'lo everone
It's my day off and the weather is shite. I was looking forward to carving some fresh but everthing's shut down due to blizzard conditions
Old 08-26-2002, 07:17 PM   #23
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
LOL! Well, Attalus, we'll catch you later! Say howdy to Galadria for me!

Galadria says, and I quote, "Tell Amber I said hi, and not to take any guff from you all."
Old 08-26-2002, 07:30 PM   #24
Azred
Drow Priestess

Quote:
Originally posted by Jerome:
Why eat when you can have coffee?
[img]graemlins/awesomework.gif[/img] Now you're talking!

Quote:
Originally posted by Downunda:
Why have coffee when you can drink beer?
The only thing better than coffee--dark beer! [img]graemlins/awesomework.gif[/img] Ask Attalus; he just loves beer. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by Attalus:
Azred, you seem really pumped. No time to eat? I've never been that busy, lol.
Well, you've been in business quite a while; thus, you have an established client base. I, unfortunately, do not, which puts me in the "start-up" phase (with all its associated hard work). Not to say that I haven't worked hard before, but now it is more important to give my all. [img]graemlins/petard.gif[/img]

Azred sniffs the aromas wafting in from the Cafe's kitchen. It smells like something really good is cooking in there, too. What is today's special, eh?

No matter how thinly you slice it, it's still bologna.
Old 08-26-2002, 07:34 PM   #25
Melkor, The Dark Lord
The Magister

Hi everyone!!!!! Hows everybody tonight? I just got back from my trip to Niagara falls, it was GREAT!!!!
Old 08-26-2002, 07:34 PM   #26
Downunda
Set - Egyptian God of Chaos

Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
LOL! Well, Attalus, we'll catch you later! Say howdy to Galadria for me!

Galadria says, and I quote, "Tell Amber I said hi, and not to take any guff from you all." [/QUOTE]Offers some guff to Attalus to see if he takes it anyway [img]tongue.gif[/img]

I'll see y'all later on, I got shopping to do and I've been invited to shoot some pool so catch. [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img]
Old 08-26-2002, 07:54 PM   #27
Melkor, The Dark Lord
The Magister

Later dude and have fun!! [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 08-26-2002, 07:54 PM   #28
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Quote:
Originally posted by Azred:
]The only thing better than coffee--dark beer! [img]graemlins/awesomework.gif[/img] Ask Attalus; he just loves beer. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

quote:
Azred, you seem really pumped. No time to eat? I've never been that busy, lol.
Well, you've been in business quite a while; thus, you have an established client base. I, unfortunately, do not, which puts me in the "start-up" phase (with all its associated hard work). Not to say that I haven't worked hard before, but now it is more important to give my all. [img]graemlins/petard.gif[/img]

Azred sniffs the aromas wafting in from the Cafe's kitchen. It smells like something really good is cooking in there, too. What is today's special, eh?
[/QUOTE]YUCK!!! I DON'T LIKE BEER!!! I'll have a Beefeater Martini, up with an olive, shaken, not stirred, please. Azred, I've been known to eat in the middle of (long, more than four hours)) surgeries. You turn away, the nurse takes down your mask, and feeds you chocolate milk through a straw. Doesn't take a minute! But, far be it from me to discourage enthusiasm.
Old 08-26-2002, 08:11 PM   #29
Melkor, The Dark Lord
The Magister

Whats wrong with beer?
Old 08-26-2002, 08:59 PM   #30
Willard
Fzoul Chembryl

Hello everyone. *looks and sees everyone hiding behind the couch* Hey, what did I do?

So, how's it going? I just got a new sig. I love cheetahs.