Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-18-2001, 06:02 PM   #31
Kaz
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Hi! also here for a short time!
Old 10-18-2001, 06:05 PM   #32
Kaz
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Er... or maybe not. It's midnight! Good night!
Old 10-18-2001, 07:04 PM   #33
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

(ooc: Sorry ya'll... Been feelin' a bit cruddy... *URP* Aw man...)

~She has a puzzled look on her face as the silence pierces her ears. She looks at tearing Mistral. She was rather uncomfortable at the stares of her comrades. She puts her hands up and takes a step back, her bare caloused feet hitting the cold marble reluctantly.~ "A'ight... Don't go crying now, I'll give you your boots back." ~She turns and walks back to her room, returning shortly with the pair of boots. She tosses them at Mistral from before the doorway. Entering the room she looks around, with the continuing puzzled look on her face. She fidgets with a loop in the comfortable forest green silk tunic the elves had fashioned her with, then looks up at the seering eyes. She backs away.~ "I'll just go see... See eh... If Deiter's up yet... Yes I'll just go check on him." ~She swiftly turns on a heel, taking a smooth gait down the hall to get away from the stares.~

(ooc: Urgle... I wouldn't expect too much out of me for a bit. I'm betting you it's strep throat... Ya'll outta let me get a full nights sleep. Oh and you're not my only source of stress! Today's main scapegoat is Shy Boy. I will forever know the back of that head. I get 3 notes A DAY from him via my friend and yet I don't get to see his face? Why am I telling ya'll this mmmm? This ni-quil is making me aweful loopy... ~falls over~)
Old 10-18-2001, 07:46 PM   #34
mistral4543
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by Larry_OHF:
...Everyone else can divide the gems amongst themselves...I have no use for them... But one problem I have is ...what level is my character? Can anyone tell me, so that I do not make him too powerful? I am thinking to keep him in the BGII,SoA range...ToB levels are too high for me to work with...I think...

[This message has been edited by Larry_OHF (edited 10-18-2001).]
ooc: I haven't much use for the rare stones and gems either. It's mainly to allow Spree to set up her tavern, anyway.

Update on my character's items - Amulet of Power, Cloak of Mirroring, Daystar, Ring of Fire Resistance, Shatter, Robe of Vecna, Celestial Fury, Boots of Speed + 3000 gp.

Urm... I'm assuming you have the BG2 manual since you could do Kaz's spells for her earlier. My character has been pretty independent and had to fight for herself since her tender years (being abandoned and all) so I set her at level 10 kensai/level 13 mage. If you want to be around the same range, you can add up the experience points of my character and see what level of ranger that lands you in.

And Spree, it must be nice having so many romantic notes a day )

[This message has been edited by mistral4543 (edited 10-18-2001).]
Old 10-18-2001, 07:57 PM   #35
mistral4543

~ Her cheeks redden once again, as she realises the commotion she has caused. Picking up the boots of speed, she gazes at them with a tenderness seldom displayed in front of others before putting them on. ~

~ "I think I'll do the dishes now." ~ She flits to the breakfast table and begins to clear the crockery and cutlery. Placing them at the sink, she starts to scrub each one lovingly. ~ I guess there's a first time for everything... I seem to be doing many things for the first time these days... ~ Casually, she looks around and sees Larry and Kaz still standing around. ~

~ Her lips twitching and eyes dancing, she shouts ~ "Larry, over here!" ~ As he turns, she grabs a handful of soapsuds and pelts it at him. It smacks right in the middle of his stunned face. ~

~ "That's for bullying Kaz and myself!" ~ her laughter tinkles as she continues to rain soapsuds at his figure... ~

[This message has been edited by mistral4543 (edited 10-19-2001).]
Old 10-18-2001, 09:24 PM   #36
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

Quote:
Originally posted by mistral4543:

And Spree, it must be nice having so many romantic notes a day

ooc: The notes are... Cute, yes. Sweet, somewhat. Compulsive, most definately. Romantic... HELL NO!! Though the back of his head is absolutely adorable, it dosen't quite compensate for the repetitive use of the word "Err". Ask Larry just how romantic an eigth grade male can be... Especially our home-grown American hill-billy boys! ROFL.

In short, none can replace Deiter.

Old 10-18-2001, 09:35 PM   #37
mistral4543

Quote:
Originally posted by Killing Spree:

ooc:

In short, none can replace Deiter.

ooc: That's got to be the most romantic thing you've ever said ooc . Good for ya, and may you always be happy together... think I'm going to cry now... ... (this is so touching)...
Old 10-18-2001, 09:49 PM   #38
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

ooc: I think you need to look at the depressed smiley face after that statement.

This ni-quil is really good stuff! ~falls over~

Night ya'll!

[This message has been edited by Killing Spree (edited 10-18-2001).]
Old 10-19-2001, 07:02 AM   #39
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Larry chuckles as he begins wiping the soap scum off of his face."

"Yeah, I guess I deserved that!"

He almost considers telling them what they just ate...but decides that would be just too cruel...

OOC...FYI...When I was in ninth grade, I was asked by a girl who was writing a report...What is Love..Although I could tell her enough today to fill volumes of books, I did not know, back then. So I told her to please ask somebody who had been loved before. Her looked of puzzlement was priceless, because she could not imagine somebody not knowing what to say to that question! Well after that, I had so many friends that were girls, that my guy friends began to be jealous. I just saw it as them thinking I was safe to be around...

[This message has been edited by Larry_OHF (edited 10-19-2001).]
Old 10-19-2001, 09:17 AM   #40
mistral4543

ooc: My character did NOT touch the food at all (read the previous posts; she was too busy to eat), so you'll have to edit your post

~ Her suspicions are raised as she detects his unsuccessful attempt to hide a smirk ~ "What's so funny?" ~ Seeing that he is not likely to reveal his secret, she aims a pot at his head... ~

[This message has been edited by mistral4543 (edited 10-19-2001).]