Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum

Old 01-06-2005, 04:17 AM   #1
Target
Red Dragon

Hello,

I've just started playing SoU, I am playing a Sorcerer with a few levels of Monk, (getting ready for RDD in HotU).

But I think I am stuck. I've got the Mummy Hand from the crypt, but don't know where to go next. I tried going to find the Kobolt cave, met the one that ran off and he told me about the Dragon, so went to find him, but in the cave I can't get past the second set of doors. Found the leaver that opened the first set of doors, but what opens the second one?
Is it something to do with the big rock outside with the keyhole? If so where is the key?
As I couldn't get through the door, I went to the village (blumberg or something) killed a few orcs found that Kobolt again, but nothing else, where do I go???

Cheers

If you can keep your head when all around are loosing theirs...you probably haven’t grasped the situation!!
Target is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2005, 06:14 AM   #2
andrewas
Harper

The big rock offers a shortcut back to the end of the cave so you dont have to waste time doing it again.

That second door, are we talking the one with the platform, and the hanging bucket? Go find Master Jumper and help him out.
Old 01-07-2005, 04:41 AM   #3
Target
Red Dragon

I think I need to get to the prision, but I don't know how. In the Kolbolt cave I can’t seem to get the second set of double doors open, I found the leaver to open the first set, (just off the room with the chest trap and ‘cage’). I can't seem to get to/find the Master Jumper.
Hope someone can help.
Cheers

If you can keep your head when all around are loosing theirs...you probably haven’t grasped the situation!!
Old 01-07-2005, 05:09 AM   #4
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

The locked doors should have a sign. The room where the levers located should also have the sign. Go to the room according to the locked door sign and pull the lever accordingly.
Kakero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2005, 05:24 AM   #5
Target
Red Dragon

I'll give that a go, it sounds so simple. Hope it works.
Cheers.