Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 10-05-2001, 04:11 PM   #131
Kaz
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

OOC: Just btw, this is a little mean because Seph doesn't seeem to be here and can't do anything until he comes back - although, Seph, do try to moderate your "invulnerability" type thing. Your character isn't God, remember, he can be hurt and even killed (then you'll have to imitate waverider and mistral and haunt the guy who killed you until he resurrects you)

------------------

Sapphire Dragoness of ALSB
Waitress at Cloudy's Cafe
Guardian of the Temple of Aerie (specialized in GenCon and BG)
Magess of Lady Lioness' Court
Historian of IW
Most Illustrious Arch-Magess of the Illuminati
Lux omnis est
Old 10-05-2001, 04:17 PM   #132
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

(ooc: Sorry Kaz I know we're not being our normal bleeding winning by a thread selves, but this guy is an EXTREME power-player and I really hate those. Takes all the fun out. So I figure you let him have a taste of it and maybe he'll tone it down. Worked with all the others. Now if he's going to change his ways he'll wake up groggy and hurling from the poison he'll probably hobble away to heal himself and get another spork. If he wants to power play even more he'll end up getting up without injury and killing us all. Takes one to kill one is my motto. )

[This message has been edited by Killing Spree (edited 10-05-2001).]
Old 10-05-2001, 04:18 PM   #133
mistral4543
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Fully restored to perfect health from her resurrection at Waverider's lair, Mistral's mind whirls furiously:

[i] Good thing I've managed to get some rest and food...

Hurray, I'm now free to do some more adventuring. But I'd better stop running around like some moronic heroine, especially if I'm going to be knocked out so easily without a proper fight *sheesh*...

Wonder what KFA stands for, anyway. My injury had better been for a good cause...

That was extremely nice of Elif and Waverider to let me off on such amiable terms. Perhaps one day I shall visit their temple and find out what this Aerie god is all about...

I'd better get some proper lodgings and foods this time, too. Hmm, I'd better find some fireproof buildings..."

And so, with plenty of thoughts to occupy her, Mistral makes her way back to the urban zone.

------------------
Member of OLD COOTS clan
Priest of Lathander in Lady Lioness' Court
Part-time helper in Cloudy's Cafe
Old 10-05-2001, 04:24 PM   #134
waverider
Symbol of Cyric

dont now that its an insult of aerie that has start this all

------------------
Platinum Wizard of ALSB then
Planar Prison Keeper
Web Page Builder
Maker of the chicken
master and controler of all what lives in the Undark
and a Mage , With Imprison spell , Invisebel , Blade Of Fire , Magic Arrows ,
and many more
Old 10-05-2001, 04:25 PM   #135
Kaz

Quote:
Originally posted by Killing Spree:
(ooc: Sorry Kaz I know we're not being our normal bleeding winning by a thread selves, but this guy is an EXTREME power-player and I really hate those. Takes all the fun out. So I figure you let him have a taste of it and maybe he'll tone it down. Worked with all the others. Now if he's going to change his ways he'll wake up groggy and hurling from the poison he'll probably hobble away to heal himself and get another spork. If he wants to power play even more he'll end up getting up without injury and killing us all. Takes one to kill one is my motto. )
Or he'll start going "I am immune to poison" - he did post that somewhere. Seph, if you're reading this, please take my advice: don't power-post. We're all hu... er... elven here , we can make mistakes, we can get injured (look at in what kind of condition my character is in right now ), we can even die (look at waverider's suicide spree LOVE that one!)
BTW KS, if you attack my character now she'll die and her ghost will haunt you until you resurrect her

------------------

Historian of IW
Lux omnis est
Old 10-05-2001, 04:29 PM   #136
mistral4543
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by waverider:
dont now that its an insult of aerie that has start this all
OOC: Waverider, which line are you referring to?
Old 10-05-2001, 04:30 PM   #137
Deiter Leafblade
Emerald Dragon

~Putting his swords back into the holders on his back he sits down next to K.S."I didn't do that much, other then get the crap beat out of me...but thanks." Deiter smiled at K.S. then started to stop the little flames on his armor.~

------------------
Offical Bartender Of KFA

Free drinks to all you ALSB guys and also to a certain HADB member.
Old 10-05-2001, 04:34 PM   #138
Kaz

Strength fading rapidly, Kazara attempts to see what has happened to SSJ4Sephiroth, but can't see him from her position. She cannot muster the strength for another teleport. Trying to get up, the elf collapses, unconscious. Nobody notices the small huddled body in dark green robes.
OOC: Hmm, what have I gotten myself into? How am I going to get out of this one?
EDIT: strange what can happen to a post just because you forgot one "
------------------

Historian of IW
Lux omnis est

[This message has been edited by Kaz (edited 10-05-2001).]
Old 10-05-2001, 04:38 PM   #139
waverider
Symbol of Cyric

*teleports in*

takes the body of seph

*teleports out *
Old 10-05-2001, 04:38 PM   #140
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

OOC: well SORRY if SSJ4Sephiroth is an extrmely powerful person! im using his ff abilities and some other stuff in here (havent even STARTED on the dnd spells that my Sephiroth character can use yet, btw. i'll start on those during my next fight... after i get resurrected, of course) and i WAS gone when you 'killed' me, but i'll play along. however, since i was gone, and since i said i would start using my dnd spells during my next BATTLE, i get to use one last ff rule
EDIT: and btw, Sephiroth does NOT make good fertilizer! at least, since im using the pre-Meteor impact version he doesnt...

IC: when he hits the ground, he automaticlly uses the coupled Final Attack/Phoenix. he is resurrected and does minor damage to anyone around him. 'alright, who wants to get funky?'

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

What are you saying? Are you trying to tell me you have feelings now? Ha, ha, ha... Stop acting as if you're sad. And there's no need to act as if you're angry either. Because, Cloud, you are... a puppet.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.
Follower of the mighty Fallen Paladin himself.
Diplomacy is all and well, but HADB is better!
Head of the IronWorks Intelligence Division
Official Soup Server and bumper of Cloudy's Cafe
Possessor of the Aerie Diamond Head from the ALSB.
Page in the Court of Lady Lioness

Stalking the woodlands,
the Lioness in my sight,
warm feelings doth come,
into my lonely heart

[This message has been edited by SSJ4Sephiroth (edited 10-05-2001).]