Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-23-2005, 04:57 PM   #1
doomogamer
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Has anyone completed the Fortress of Ulm and gotten the Argalia ? I must admit to being a bit stuck at this point...
doomogamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2005, 05:36 PM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Welcome to the board, doomogamer!!!

I haven't even started yet (no time ) but hopefully someone will be along soon with some help to offer!

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2005, 07:40 PM   #3
the mighty stamar

Yes well where are you stuck?

there are two tombs one you have to hit a lever on each side to open the back of it, the other you have to hit a loose brick somewhere

to get to where the argalus is you have to swim through some tunnels. there are 4 different things to open and the argus is in one of them. make a seperate save at the beginning of the tombs you might encounter a bug
the mighty stamar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2005, 08:03 PM   #4
doomogamer
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Actually folx, I am not a newcomer here... I posted several times on the Wizards & Warriors board... But I could not remember my old password. I used to post under the name Doomo...
Old 05-23-2005, 09:19 PM   #5
Too Darkpark
The Magister

the hardest part for me was actually getting into the tomb using that elevator. there are two gates which need a key.
if that's the part you're getting stuck at than you need to find Lord Fathien who should be somewhere up a flight of stairs. He'll be behind a set of double doors and will be accompanied by several guards so be ready.
Old 05-24-2005, 05:24 PM   #6
doomogamer
Elite Waterdeep Guard

This is Doomos daughter speaking: My account has yet to be accepted, which is, on the whole, quite frustrating. I am much further int Dungeon Lords than my dad and am helping him through. Currently I am stuck at Ulm. I have opened the door in the room with 4 levers. I have gotten both the keys from the Fathien Lords, and have set free the elf boy. I can't find out how to get at or find the argus.
I swam through the tunnels only to discover lots and lots of poison jellys, which are hard to kill especially when you are underwater. I opened the chest in the other room, which contained some gold and a bracelet. The rooms in the sewers I have opened, two of them. None contained anything of use. I think I am missing another lever, because there is a hole for one next to where I put the first one.

Is there any hope of me getting out? Thank you so much for you help!
Old 05-24-2005, 07:02 PM   #7
doomogamer
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Update: I got to a room, pressed a button and it opened into another room. I killed an 'elven wraith' or something, but no argus. I have been to all 4 rooms, but am still trapped and can't find the argus. This is going to take wuite a bit of time...
Old 05-25-2005, 01:32 AM   #8
Paulinator
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Hey Doomogamer,
I have completed Fathian's Keep finally. I took me some doing and rechecking areas but I finally figured out that the Argus is easy to get to. When you get to the Dungeon area, (elevator down), you see a T-Junction at the start with 2 doors. Anyways, jump in the water and swim to the RIGHT hole in the wall. You will come to a locked room in the next open area. (Opened for me with the Dungeon Key I think). Argus is in here with a fun little litch and his pals. Fight is on once you grab the Argus, so beef up 1st.
Old 05-26-2005, 11:24 AM   #9
doomogamer
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Just wanted to thank you all... Especially since my daughter is whipping my but at this game...Grrrrr.