Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum

Old 12-16-2005, 06:18 AM   #111
T-D-C
Ironworks Moderator

Hey Tawmis,

Just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed episode 19. Can't wait for 20 & 21.

Thanks for the laughs mate!
Old 12-23-2005, 02:18 PM   #112
Vaprakgruumsh
Drizzt Do'Urden

Quote:
Originally posted by T-D-C:
Hey Tawmis,
Just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed episode 19. Can't wait for 20 & 21. Thanks for the laughs mate!
I wish I could say it was a bunch of hard work and we didn't enjoy ourselves, and we were enslaved to do it... But only one third of that statement would be true - the hard work. [img]smile.gif[/img] Other than that, I love doing this - and the fact that others out there enjoy it - well, it's simply amazing to me. [img]smile.gif[/img]

I also wanted to stop by and wish everyone a happy holiday (whatever it might be that you celebrate - from Christmas, to just having some time off!) Enjoy yourselves!

We had a Christmas SideQuest we had written up (ironically originally written LAST Christmas, that once again, we had no time to actually film and voice)! So maybe next year - or we might just do it and release it in Jan of 06.

Anyway - once again, thanks for checking out NeN and happy Holidays!

- Tawmis
Neverending Nights.com
Old 01-16-2006, 03:44 AM   #113
Vaprakgruumsh
Drizzt Do'Urden

The Holidays have come to an end, and all too early, the cracking of the whip of Real Life Jobs reminds us that we're not independantly wealthy! (Well, most of us aren't... myself included!)

And with that, and all the family visiting out of the way, the time to work on Episode 20 of Neverending Nights is finally at hand!

What - you thought we forgot - this close to the end of the first season?

No way! Life's just been hectic for the holidays!

Work on Episode 20 begins tomorrow! All the filming and audio is done - it's merely a matter of cutting, splicing, and dicing it all together!

We hope to have a release this Weds!
Old 01-16-2006, 04:36 AM   #114
T-D-C
Ironworks Moderator

YAY thanks for the update mate. I know how hetic the holidays can get.

Can't wait for some more NeN action!
Old 01-20-2006, 01:54 AM   #115
Vaprakgruumsh
Drizzt Do'Urden

Quote:
Originally posted by T-D-C:
YAY thanks for the update mate. I know how hetic the holidays can get.

Can't wait for some more NeN action!
Whoo hoo! Wait no more!

Well, I knew it would come down to this. Adam, the lazy ass that he is, with his lame excuses has been booted from FNBH Productions. And I noticed, as soon as I booted his candy little rump, production at the offices of FNBH Studios nearly tripled! And as a result, I am able to stand here, and tell you - at long last - Episode 20 has been completed! And more so, Episode 20 is now available for release!

So come get you some much needed NeN goodness!

Neverending Nights - Episode 20: Variety is the Spice of Life... (Right Click, Save As... 26.1 Megs)! In this episode, Peter and Grayson discuss the matters of money and how to spend it - and from where they stand - they can see the "Dragon Cave!" The end of their quest is nearly at hand! Meanwhile, not too far away in the Plains of Desolation, Andrea and Daniel make an appearance and explain why they're there - and run into some... unexpected company! A mere 26.1 Megs of goodness! You know you want to download it!

PS: Unfortunately, I had to rehire Adam for the FNBH Studios staff, as the Studio is at his house, as is the recording equipment, with a slight fact that he pays for the domain (hey, do I still owe you for this year?!), and because, no matter how lazy he is - and no matter how much of a delay he causes Episodes to be released - he's still an all right guy.

I guess.
Old 01-20-2006, 10:31 PM   #116
Vaprakgruumsh
Drizzt Do'Urden

If you downloaded Episode 20, before 7:30pm PST on 01/20/06 - you should click the download link again and download the newer version.

Some fixes (wow, sounds like a video game!) include:

- Raising the volume of some of the voices
- "Fixing" the end scene with Andrea and the Eye Tyrant
- Giving credits to Mario Garcia as the voice of the Eye Tyrant
- Making it a slightly better version of the original!

Now go and re-download it if you have the old one. The file name is the same (both as the zip file and the file within). So if you have a NeN folder with all the videos, when you unzip it - it should try to overwrite the original version (which I would recommend doing!)

Now go on and enjoy Episode 20 version 2.0
Old 01-21-2006, 01:20 AM   #117
Vaprakgruumsh
Drizzt Do'Urden

Also, I forgot to add - we're asking What has been your favorite thing about NeN?.

Swing by our forum (the thread is linked here) - and let us know what it is you have liked about NeN.

Was it specific characters? Something about the characters? Was it a given situation? Or perhaps a phrase or a few quotes?

Whatever the case may be, head to our forum and let us know!

We'd love to hear it! This way we can see what the people like, and as we write Season Two, keep those things in mind! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Hope to see you there!
Old 02-08-2006, 02:17 AM   #118
Vaprakgruumsh
Drizzt Do'Urden

Adam’s still in the process of filming Episode 21, and when we finally finish it and get it out there. I think you will quickly see why this one is taking a little longer. Not only is this our longest episode, but… Well, everyone you have seen in the series that had a speaking part, will be seen again. (Well, pending two folks who are having computer issues, getting their lines to us!) But other than that, yeah… It’s a monster of an episode. And what a better way to end Season One than consuming more of your time, which could be spent doing far more important things… like watching sand falling through an hourglass or something.

Which will lead us into Season Two. Season Two will not start immediately after Season One ends. On top of Adam working on the DVD (for the time being we can not out right sell the DVD, but a paypal link will be put up so that folks who donate 20 bucks or more to the site to help pay for monthly fees, webspace, upgrades, etc) will get a free copy of the Neverending Nights DVD. I am still going to try and get the official permission from the kind folks of Bioware to sell the DVD out right, and find out what those requirements would be, if at all possible.

But for Season Two… I am very excited about it. Now that Adam and I have a much better handle of how everything works in terms of machinima, and we have spent Season One subjecting all of you to the various tests and trials we do; Season Two promises to be a lot better. And I feel like I can honestly say that. The jokes and storyline we have lined up should bring more laughs than Season One did, as this one is paced out quite nicely. And on top of that, we have a few additional surprises popping into Season Two - none which I can speak of at the moment, but just wanted to throw that out there to get your appetites wet for what that could be!

Thanks for hanging out with us this far, and hope that it’s been worth it! Here’s to going forward and having a better ride…

Or something.

Old 03-16-2006, 11:20 PM   #119
Vaprakgruumsh
Drizzt Do'Urden

Well it's been a long time and we have been busy! Episode 21 is being wrapped up - and it is, hands down - the longest episode to date! You will see just about EVERYONE who has had a speaking part in Neverending Nights appear in Episode 21 to some degree! Of course that means a TON of editing - which is what I have been doing all week! I was hoping to get it out by this Sunday, but that is seeming unlikely! (The wife is dragging me out to happy hour tomorrow, then Saturday "the boys" are getting together to hang out, do a bonfire, drink and play some XBOX)!

I am sure by the time Sunday comes around, especially after this week, the last thing I am going to want to do is edit. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-18-2006, 01:13 AM   #120
T-D-C
Ironworks Moderator

I wondered where you guys had got to with Ep 21. Can't wait to see it!