Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-21-2000, 04:58 AM   #1
andone75
Welcomed New User

Hi !

I am confused...

I have done the Crypt, The serpant temple, the shourogon castle,(got the shroud and the key word to say to the dragon) Got the dragon armour from the Stout King.

Just turned the bronce -fire breathing dragon off....

Now i went deeper inside and so to say...im lost , what exactly shall i do in here... ijust took some thime to walk around a just look... so far i have found a little key similar to the one in shurgon castle) used th key on the waterwheel...???, i also somewhere dived down inta a lake and found a pretty cool dude who gave me a ring, and also said to me tha i should use it on "stone"???

well pls help me, oh i also found this little man "hespesios" or whatever his name is, and also in that room, i found chests...the "storyteller" says that i should think tvice about looting these chests otherwise the dragon and his friend could be angry at me...

So there is so many choises to be made and i need help!!!

Cheers!
Old 11-21-2000, 05:23 AM   #2
Zoltan
Symbol of Cyric

Back in one of the passageways where you entered the water there is a path leading
around and up to the top of the waterfall. I believe to get there you have to climb
the rocks by a hole, then turn around & jump to a ledge and go that way. Once you
have found this path, it'll be blocked by 2 large boulders. Use the ring here that
the earth elemental gave you.
Old 11-21-2000, 06:46 AM   #3
Regis
Welcomed New User

You have to find all 3 Dragon Shards, then put them into the Dragon Embosse found at the top of the Spire. This will open the way to Erathsmedor.