Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 10-26-2001, 03:35 PM   #21
Kaz
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

"ground to air missiles"? ROFLMAO, OMG picture Firkraag or that Shadow Dragon being hit by ground to air missiles!
Old 10-26-2001, 03:43 PM   #22
Razor
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Absolutely
In this picture just released by the military we see what appears
to be a shadow dragon, taking a hit from an allied SAM site......Kapow!!
Old 10-26-2001, 05:32 PM   #23
Ares

LMAO!! I finally got my game to load again and im starting to do a new game...i am addicted again...and again...and again...(repeat infinitum)
Old 10-26-2001, 07:03 PM   #24
AzRaeL StoRmBlaDe
Hathor

I think its fun to murder dragons no matter what your skill level. they are supposed to be so tough to kill murdering them is so satisfying. I just killed that chromatic demon for the first time, and it took me a while to figure out what to do to kill him in a straight up fight, and it took like 15 minutes or straigh hacking, but i finally put him down, but it was a really fun fight as well.

------------------
"They come in the dark. Always in the dark. Gods how I fear the dark..." -Eldgrige Ebonall

"The only good mage is a dead mage, or at least one that can't cast spells" Sven Stonebreaker

"Warriors and wizards, what else is next" KeNciL KiLkaDiN
Old 10-26-2001, 07:15 PM   #25
andrewas
Harper

chromatic demon? in wathcers keep lvl 2, surounewd by hints on how to take him out? yeah i just hacked him down as well, he never shapchanged into a form that was vulnerable to any spell i had. guess he didnt live long enough. and since SAMs are out, what exactly will kill dragons when they can fly?

except aerie with her wings and crom fayer?

i have no idea how to kill the unkillable dragon, but isnt it possible in D7D to get arrows of slaying for any creature, not just ogre mages? on second thought, there is something to kill a flying dragon.
Old 10-26-2001, 08:05 PM   #26
Darth Bob
Drow Warrior

Have edwin use his magical prowess of the magicl magic powers in the magical world of Faerun where magic is everywhere, to summon up a TITIAN II (most powerfull nuclear weapon known to man, 65 megatons !!!!!, for those of you who dont know, 1 kiloton = 1,000 tons of TnT, 1 megaton= 1,000,000 tons fo TnT, to put it perspective, Nagasaki was 13 kilotons!) And launch that sucker at that super dragon you made up, then you have 1 dragon microscpic speak of really teny tiny nearly non exsitant peaice of dragon to make a magic item WOO-HOO! See thats were those stupid mutated giberlings came from, the little retards at the snow of the resulting nuclear winter! Oh oops sorry beacuse this isnt "game related (even tho it is Memnoch will say its not) and Memnoch will colse it, sorry, even tho he takes palce in tottaly non game related posts, but I'm just accused of nonsence and jibberish, jibberish being jokes about the BGII game, but hey hes a Austarlalin, what do you expect... I'll really shut up now, I an rambeling now, no need to envolve all you.
Old 10-26-2001, 08:43 PM   #27
Ares

UM, alright man whatever you say

------------------
Old 10-26-2001, 09:32 PM   #28
Alpha
Elite Waterdeep Guard

thats some goooood ranting....
Dragons are the Man, and they should be much stronger than sissy liches, Sure both are immortal and all, but Dragons are majestic
Old 10-26-2001, 09:32 PM   #29
andrewas
Harper

bob, you are one weird person. i, as the one who first mentioned sam missiles in this thread, must take some responsibility. however, note that i only mentioned them cos nothing in the game would be able to take out a flying dragon (cept an Arrow of Dragon Slaying which is in PnP D&D i think) and did not mention nuclear weaponry at all.

plus, there are weapons with >1megaton out there, i just can remember the classifications right now.

does anybody have an idea on how to take out a dragon which cant be reached from the ground? as in in NWN?
Old 10-27-2001, 02:49 AM   #30
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

Urm... ...
~
~
~
~
ToB Minor Special Abilities Spoiler
~
~
~
~
Summon either a Deva or a Planetar to duke it out with the Dragon. Chances are though... the Dragon will win.