Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 12-23-2004, 02:02 PM   #61
Gxc
Elminster

Merry christmas to Intrepid Its all i could get because i dont have a job... But there you go.
Old 12-23-2004, 04:59 PM   #62
Variol (Farseer) Elmwood
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Elif Godson:
Variol (Farseer) Elmwood

Well my friend what I got for you is a little something I call peace so to speak. You mentioned in a thread a few moons ago about clutter being an issue in your home, so this is my gift not just for you, but your whole family. If you have ever seen the show trading space's, it is something along the line's of that except, you will be getting your own personal designer at your every beck and whim, a full crew of skilled carpenters to make that clutter organized, and few personal attendants to make the mess very worth wile so that you and the wife dont even notice that the living room is torn apart and that the designers found that ham sandwhich that disappeared 3 years ago I would name the Designers for you, but they are of your choice through out history, ask and the will be available. Michaelangleo cielings if you wish or Dali for that matter, sky's the limit.

May you and your's have a Merry Christmas. Hope it works out for you
Wow, what are you, psychic? We love trading spaces and I always get a Dali calender every Christmas. My wife's at work but I'll show her as soon as she gets home. Thank You!

Oh, and being a Christian Michaelangelo is a class act all the way.

[ 12-24-2004, 11:21 PM: Message edited by: Variol (Farseer) Elmwood ]
Old 12-24-2004, 01:47 AM   #63
Intrepid
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Gxc:
Merry christmas to Intrepid Its all i could get because i dont have a job... But there you go.
HAHAHAHAHAHHA
that's so great!

Currently I have a small fan pointed into my case with the side off, and I still have a lot of heat problems.
But with that huge fan!...

That is absoloutly great!
you obviously read a few threads

Thankyou very much, I really appreciate it!
Old 12-24-2004, 04:46 PM   #64
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
Quote:
Originally posted by Melusine:
This was such great fun and as people have said, such a great outburst of creativity and fun ideas from many members. Thank you very much Aelia for your wonderful idea! [img]smile.gif[/img]
Thank you Mel! Well, there's just one more present to be given, so hopefully that will happen soon (and don't worry, dplax, there'll be a pressie for you no matter what! )! Thanks to everyone for making this so successful, and maybe we could do it again next year [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 12-24-2004, 11:23 PM   #65
Variol (Farseer) Elmwood
Jack Burton

Hey dplax, you're the reindeer in the middle of my sig! You know, the cute one!
Old 12-25-2004, 03:46 PM   #66
dplax
Jack Burton

I didn't know I looked so cute...neither did I notice the things hanging from my ears. I'll have to go look now.

Old 12-25-2004, 04:08 PM   #67
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
Okay. Well, I'm not sure what happened to Landon, but he hasn't posted for a while and hasn't read the reminder pm I sent him, so possibly he hasn't been able to get online for a while. These things happen, but I would hate for dplax to miss out on a pressie, and Christmas is barely hanging on by a thread now, hey, it's boxing day already for me! So, without further ado....

Merry Christmas, dplax!!!

Now, I noticed in another thread that you suggested a serious relationship would go down well as a gift this year. So I thought of offering myself, but then I thought, weeeelll... there may be logistical problems . Then I wondered, what is the best way to find that perfect partner these days? Of course, the answer quickly became obvious - be a contestant on a reality TV dating show! [img]graemlins/agree.gif[/img] So! As your gift, you will be the star of a very special series of The Bachelor...

THE DPLACHELOR!!!

The concept is simple - one studly bachelor, 25 beautiful women, who, through a series of dating, compatibility examinations, and teary eliminations, work their way down to one bachelor and his perfect woman.

Now, I've made a few modifications to make the series extra special - no annoying host. No excruciating rose ceremonies. No contrived group dates that culminate in a puerile and demeaning contest where the 'winner' gets a few minutes of alone time with the bachelor. And, perhaps most important, the series won't be televised, so the women won't be famewhores! Just nice, normal ladies

So there you are! Enjoy!
Old 12-26-2004, 01:38 PM   #68
dplax
Jack Burton

Thanks Aelia! I really appreciate the gift. I think that, that is what I would need the most nowadays.

[ 12-26-2004, 01:47 PM: Message edited by: dplax ]

Old 12-27-2004, 09:48 AM   #69
Elif Godson
Dracolich

I'm glad you liked it, I was worried, hehe
Old 12-28-2004, 02:56 PM   #70
Landon Contressior
Dungeon Master

hey sorry i haven't been around i a while, but i havet had anyway yo post for a little bit.

Anyway, here ya go Dplax!

http://nwvault.ign.com/Files/transfe...8260swords.jpg

they are all +9 against ogers i think. lol enjoy dude.