Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-03-2003, 10:10 AM   #91
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Cloudy, I agree that BGII is the game of games, the ne plus ultra of RPGs, but I wouldn't take for my going through BG first. In addition to my love for the ladies mentioned, you learn a lot about caution and how to fight when you are weak, I'll never forget Galadria's mage, tottering around with just one Magic Missle, and my pally getting killed by a kobold. Then, you really appreciate the high-level spells and high HP in BGII. Besides, there was no problem with not taking Sarevok into my party in TOB. Yuck!
Old 02-03-2003, 10:24 AM   #92
WillowIX
Apophis

Hello Timber. [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img] I trust you have had comfy weekend. Now tell me, is it good to be ack at Ironwo.. *cough* work? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Hmm Attalus, would you care to trade places with me for a month or two? At least until spring returns up here.
Old 02-03-2003, 01:12 PM   #93
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by WillowIX:

Hi Kat. Detention ehh? [img]graemlins/idontagreeatall.gif[/img] Would you liked to be called Carter in here as well?
No [img]tongue.gif[/img]
The problem is I NEVER bring my kit, EVER, to PE (and I still stay skinny...don't you just hate me?), and so i get Detention. And so never go to the detention (the PE department has a naff detention system. Really. They have a person who doesn't teach the subject take you into a room, she doesn't have a list of whose supposed to be there, and doesn't tell the PE department who was. )
I've wroked out I owe the PE department 97 hours of detention :uhoh: [img]graemlins/firedevil.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

The wolf is as cunning as he is ferocious; once he's had a taste of flesh then nothing else will do.
Old 02-03-2003, 01:22 PM   #94
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Spending my afternoon at work, getting caught up on some tasks from last week and some new ones. Had lunch with my sweetie. sigh.... I do wish I could take some time off just to spend a little quality time with him these days... we've begun tentative wedding plans but the date is still in the air.... [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-03-2003, 01:27 PM   #95
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

LOL, Kat, you seem to have gamed the system. It's no surprise that you are skinny, after all, you aren't 16, yet, are you?

Willow, you can come down here, but you couldn't get me up there, not this time of year. Try again in August. Why, I might get such cabin fever, I might start playing W&W. [img]tongue.gif[/img] Ooh, it's cooled off, all the way down to 58, and cloudy. Cloudrevenger must not have gotten the fair weather I promised, and this is her revenge.
Old 02-03-2003, 01:29 PM   #96
Deathbringer

Quote:
Originally posted by Kaltia:
No [img]tongue.gif[/img]
The problem is I NEVER bring my kit, EVER, to PE (and I still stay skinny...don't you just hate me?), and so i get Detention. And so never go to the detention (the PE department has a naff detention system. Really. They have a person who doesn't teach the subject take you into a room, she doesn't have a list of whose supposed to be there, and doesn't tell the PE department who was. )
I've wroked out I owe the PE department 97 hours of detention :uhoh: [img]graemlins/firedevil.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]
Hello people.

Heh sounds like my Incompetent Lecturers at Uni last year. I knew more about what I was 'learning' than they did.

Old 02-03-2003, 01:32 PM   #97
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Attalus:
LOL, Kat, you seem to have gamed the system. It's no surprise that you are skinny, after all, you aren't 16, yet, are you?
May 22nd, I can't wait! Of course, I won't be able to do anything that I want to do until I'm eighteen, but it's that whole, yeah I'm sixteen thing
Colin will be eighteen on March 11th, bless 'im [img]smile.gif[/img]
Attalus, if you think that's something, I've spent over 400 hours in detention over my schoolistic career
Cloudy...THAT'S FANTASTIC! Ooooh, that's so sweet! *hugs Cloudy and Nachtfracte (whose name I can never spell, can I call him Jim-Bob Jones of the Amazon rainforest) I hope you get everything you wanted for your wedding! (ie, dress, venue, cake, and maybe the groom too [img]tongue.gif[/img] )

The wolf is as cunning as he is ferocious; once he's had a taste of flesh then nothing else will do.
Old 02-03-2003, 01:32 PM   #98
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Attalus:

Willow, you can come down here, but you couldn't get me up there, not this time of year. Try again in August. Why, I might get such cabin fever, I might start playing W&W. [img]tongue.gif[/img] Ooh, it's cooled off, all the way down to 58, and cloudy. Cloudrevenger must not have gotten the fair weather I promised, and this is her revenge.
[img]graemlins/stormy.gif[/img] HEHE...since my weather barely peaked over the 32 degree mark and is plunging back to the 20's tomorrow.... Need any cold weather and fog, Attalus? LOLOL
Old 02-03-2003, 01:39 PM   #99
Deathbringer

Quote:
Originally posted by Kaltia:
if you think that's something, I've spent over 400 hours in detention over my schoolistic career
That's a good effort [img]tongue.gif[/img] But if you think that's shocking wait till you hear this. I never once had detention through out my years at school.

Old 02-03-2003, 01:44 PM   #100
Timber Loftis
40th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by WillowIX:
Hello Timber. [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img] I trust you have had comfy weekend.
Hey, Willow, did you ever figure out if there are benefits to alcohol generally -- esp. vis-a-vis blood pressure -- or just red wine? I know this is Friday's discussion, but I don't want to be drinking my 1-2 glasses of Scotch/night thinking it is beneficial if it isn't. Any insight, ATTALUS???