Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 11-13-2000, 06:19 PM   #1
Twentecable

I mean the book you get from the grazy wizard at the start of chapter 4...
Has anyone any idea how often it is possible to turn the pages? Until now I have tried 10 times...after that I quit trying...
Does anyone know what the best spell is you can get???

Greetz Lars

Old 11-13-2000, 06:34 PM   #2
omegadawn
Welcomed New User

In one game I flipped only three pages and got stuck with fireball. in another game I flipped 5-7 times(lost count)and now have true sight. (5th lvl) Its the highest level spell Ive gotten from the book, though a limited wish spell my cleric could use would rock!!!
Old 11-13-2000, 09:31 PM   #3
Peter
Welcomed New User

After extencive reloading, I found the only spells you can get are:spell turning(lv7)wavern call(lv5)true seeing(lv4)Fire ball(lv3) and a few sucky 1st levle spells. spell turning is the best so I gave it to my fighter(really usefull agenst spells like abi dazers horrid wilting and imprisonment).Good luck,
Old 11-13-2000, 09:48 PM   #4
Armisael

I'd take True Sight. Spell Turning's all well and good, but you get the cloak of mirroring not too much further into the game anyway.