Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 06-15-2001, 08:11 PM   #51
Matt d'Evil
Welcomed New User

Could you guys not e-mail the ISP, because that would deny the whole school access to the high-speed lines? Don't make us all suffer for one person's stupidity.
Old 06-15-2001, 08:16 PM   #52
Wah
Symbol of Cyric

Welcome to The Forums Matt!

By the way, Why did you pick this one as your first post?

Just curious.

Ah............by saying "us" you are one of Jerome's friends again, you go to that school right?

Yes, I see what you mean.

------------------
Old 06-15-2001, 08:21 PM   #53
Matt d'Evil
Welcomed New User

Well, I don't know who this "Jerome" person is, but I do go to that school.
Old 06-15-2001, 08:28 PM   #54
Wah
Symbol of Cyric

LOL - But of course! Forgive a stupid Arch Lich.

Ahem: I think the guy name is "Craig Fare"..something.

Oh yeah, back on business, I can't give you the stage for stage story, but it's been a long while. This dates back to a lot of history and to tell the truth - out webmaster, Ziroc doesn't approve of this guy.

I myself, haven't mailed anything. If what you are saying is true then I agree that this could sabotage a lot of your educational equipment.

But the school must be aware of what he's doing.
And if it means mail - it means mail.

What's been up anyway? Has this become 1st rate news around the school? Or did he (ahem) start bragging that he totally ****** a forum?

We don't want to do this.
But if we don't - can you consider the amount of trouble that Ziroc will have to go through to delete all his crap?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To Ziroc: Did you mention somewhere that it was 'his' ISP? The Haileybury College? Does this mean that all complaints will be deterred to the school?

------------------

[This message has been edited by Wah (edited 06-15-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Wah (edited 06-15-2001).]
Old 06-16-2001, 03:32 AM   #55
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by jabidas:
Oh dont misunderstand me im all for banning the creepy weirdo but I dont agree with spamming him in the hope to geting his ISP to ban him or posting his personal information. Trolls like this gimp should be banned and left alone then, not continuing the war.
Sorry, Jabidas. Ziroc and the others are right in this case. The kid spams and trolls to disrupt and as long as he HAS an ISP he'll keep trying. Not only that but what he does is against the rules of any provider I know of, which means we are merely reporting the infraction to his ISP. I saw some of what he did the first time he was here and it was outrageous. I also saw what he did here recently and he was just getting started. I'm guessing we aren't his only victims, either. So stopping his access to the net is a favor to to the internet community.

CB

------------------
Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight: Heart Mind Soul Forever
"To sleep, perchance to dream..."

[This message has been edited by Cloudbringer (edited 06-16-2001).]