Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Baldurs Gate & Tales of the Sword Coast

Old 03-12-2002, 11:34 AM   #1
Darkheart
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I like to play with a mixed bag, Viconia, Edwin, Kagain, Minsc, Imoen, self. As the plot progresses, which almost automatically improves your reputation, the Evil ones want to clear off, pretty much at once, laden with my goodies. Can anyone suggest some effective ways of lowering reputation, without going postal on the civilian population of Beregost.
Darkheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2002, 11:41 AM   #2
JR Jansen
Drizzt Do'Urden

Some spoilers so
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
You could try killing Drizzt or Thalantyr. Not easy though.
I think that their is an evil solution to the archeological dig quest.
Get cought stealing in a shop where you aren't comming back to.
Knock some civilians around with your bare hands.
Killing some Flaming fist guards when trying to lockpick. This is easiest in an inn.
Telling Oublek you are Greywolf.
Deliver Braga to the Nashkell guards.
That's all i can think of.

[ 03-12-2002: Message edited by: JR Jansen ]

Old 03-12-2002, 05:03 PM   #3
Mossy
Dungeon Master

Well, there's always those messengers traveling by themselves out in the wilds. [img]graemlins/blueblink.gif[/img] The best way is get caught picking a lock in an upstairs location, run over by the stairs, wait for the guards to appear and then run downstairs. They don't follow and you get the caught stealing rep. loss.

[ 03-12-2002: Message edited by: Mossy ]

Mossy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2002, 05:05 PM   #4
Lavindathar
Harper

quote:
Originally posted by Mossy:

[ 03-12-2002: Message edited by: Mossy ]

Not if they dnt talk to you...hehe....many a rep point saved this way when theiving went wrong!