Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-26-2000, 07:17 PM   #1
Demonskull

I dont know where to get the fifth figurine. I explored the whole dungeon more than thoroughly and there are only 2 doors and the snake altar left. Also a lock for which i dont't have any key and nothing that works on it. That lock is near the small hole in the southern part of the temple... Any ideas what I could do?

thx,
Dmons

Old 11-26-2000, 07:38 PM   #2
Matt

You get 4 Monkey Idols and One Serpent idol. The Monkey ones come from the storage rooms and one from a monkey that is running around.

Old 11-26-2000, 10:59 PM   #3
Kore'tha-Konkoror

SPOILER
;;;
;;;
;;;
;;;
;;;
;;;
;;;
;;;
Did you open the skull locked doors in like the very beggining of the temple ( like tootaly! fer sure ). Excuse the air headed way that came out after I typed it. Anywho, in the beggining where the narrarator says, "You think you catch a glimpse of something large behind the gate" there are two gates with skull locks on either side opposite the gate where you saw the naga slither past. Go down in the water after hitting the switch in one of locked rooms, and then swim to the center where there is a little underwater tunnel exactly under and between the two rooms. Serpent idol should be here but you really dont need it, as I never could get my groups lardy behinds through the opening ( damn oomphaz need jenny craig ). Anyway, have you placed the four monkey idols on the four pedastals in the library? except the center one mind you, the one that isnt getting pointed to by the large x in the center of the room. This will bring down a lift, I'll leave the rest to you.

Old 11-27-2000, 07:03 AM   #4
Demonskull

Well, how can I open the lock then? And what is it for? I've just finished the temple and appearently it isn't necessary to open the lock... Whats behind it though and how can u open it?

thx,
Demons

Old 11-27-2000, 08:17 AM   #5
Regis
Welcomed New User

I believe you're referring to the area that required the Heretic's Key, which you can only get if you talked to Kol before entering the Serpent Temple (I screwed this one up, so never got the key). There's some kind of figurine (?) in there that gives you a little more information about your main quest, but overall, it's not critical to the game.
Old 11-27-2000, 09:12 AM   #6
tritone

Demonskull, are u missing a Monkey idol or Serpent idol?

I just obtained all 5 figurines today, so it's all fresh in the mind... for the Serpent Idol, you must go to one of the two "Serpent hold" rooms (described above) opposite the Naga room. In one of them there is a skull lever on the left of the entrance. Make sure you activate this before you dive into the water. I don't know exactly what happens when you click that lever, but if you don't, you can't swim through to the idol.

The Serpent Idol is required to get the book which reveals the answers to the Naga's riddle.

Inside the small chamber opened with the Heretic key is a statue of Kerah who will tell you some interesting things about your quest - and more importantly, three ankhs and an amulet. But you can live without these.

Old 11-27-2000, 11:51 AM   #7
Kore'tha-Konkoror

Im talking about the two skull locked gates in the very beggining part of where you enter the temple.