Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 10-19-2000, 12:58 AM   #51
Xayma

Why don't someon put it on an x-drive account www.xdrive.com and post the username and password on here so every one can download them

Old 10-19-2000, 07:08 AM   #52
azazel1

well, it seems dat wld b a gud idea since the CE CD is what?, 58 megs?

and am pissed coz i just got my copy yesterday (i live in the Philippines) n i thought that i would get a complete game. am with an opinion dat i feel cheated coz der is no way dat a CE or bonus CD is gonna be available here...

hope some of u nice folks could send me a copy or better yet, upload it at an xdrive acct. or sumtin.

azazel1
azazel1@madmail.com

Old 10-19-2000, 07:27 AM   #53
gunner

thank for the file tobbin,
but one problem, i installed it using the exe file but when i go to the mart there isn't anyone there that wasn't already there. i don't know if i'm doing something wrong in the instalation, like how can you screw up hiting setup.exe but for some reason i cannot find any one with the grovey gear. is there anyway i can just put some file in the right directory. by the way i'm not a programer or any that stuff as you probable figured. would appreciate any help on this, thanks

Play hard boys

Old 10-19-2000, 02:44 PM   #54
Tobbin
Red Dragon

Which area are you talking about? Joluv or Deidre? Joluv should be in the Copper Coronet with IceWind Dale stuff and Deidre in the Adventurer's Mart. Deidre is all the way inside upstairs near some kind of creature. Joluv is in the Copper Coronet near to the center of the room that you 1st enter. There are some wood rails that surround him. He will be on the inside of this all the way to the lower right. If you think that the file may be corrupt or something, you can try at this addy. http://www.dragonslairbaldur.boom.ru It's not in English, but I did find both CD's available there. (BONUS AND CE). Give that a try too, it will help if you don't have room in your mail for d/l's. I haven't tried the files yet, but I did look through the archive, and it seems they have most of the same stuff I put in mine. They did add some of the other links, but they will be dead links since you don't have the full CD (58 meggers). If you have a problem with either of these, then give me a heads up and I will get more serious with it til I can resolve it. I am a programmer, but didn't want to mod anything yet.
Old 10-19-2000, 04:44 PM   #55
the3rdlevel

Tobbin,

I have the the collector's edition with the 5th gold CD, but i bought it at Electronic Boutique and was not given the seperate Bonus CD. Could you please e-Mail me a copy. My address is gathrawn@net1plus.com I have a 10 meg limit on that account, if it is bigger than that let me know and I will find an alternate address.

Thanks
The 3rd Level
"A feint within a feint within a feint"

Old 10-19-2000, 06:38 PM   #56
Sun-Tzu

hi - i've just been reading through this thread. if all someone wants are the items, and not especially the experience of buying them, they are in the Shadowkeeper savegame editor (the item files themselves are not that large). you can just add them to your inventory, and penalise yourself appropriately in gold if you want to retain some feel for the roleplaying experience.