Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-26-2001, 05:31 AM   #1
Marcos The Black
Dungeon Master

All Hail,

donīt know if anyone has already posted this top, īcaus i donīt know what to search for.

My yore Monk (then Warlord, now ZenMaster) has 2nd Weapopn Ability.

Fighting in Collasium (in my POV a dull dungeon (i hated those overturned pillars)) i noticed that my Warlock hits twice each round. I thought that was the normal 2nd Weapon Ability, and havenīt simply not noticed it before. But beeing back in the more dryer realms and having sold the underwater equipment, i searched the next monster to try it out and really she hit only once each turn.
So i went back to the armory to buy back the underwater breather and give it in her left hand. Back in the wood and searched for the next monster and really she hits twice again, inflicting up to 50 damage points (she is a Oomphaz with strength 18 (i found so much ankh already that my whole party has nearly every stats upt to 18) and kungfu and 2nd weapon on 10) thats more than my fighter does with the mavin sword and a main gauche+2.
Marcos The Black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2001, 08:20 AM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Very nice!!

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2001, 09:26 AM   #3
TheBlueMage
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Same thing for me, I'm now in the Pyramid and the Monk only hits once.
I've tried equipying him with bow, etc in his other hand but he only hits once. I'm still searching for something that will allow him to use both hands.

Is there something more useful than the breather?
TheBlueMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2001, 04:25 AM   #4
Marcos The Black
Dungeon Master

Hi, I don't think, that the damage down is based upon what item the character holds my monk hits in both attacks round about 20-25 damage. I guess its more a nice bug in the game that it works with the breather, 'cause the breather is an item you can give your character although he already might wield a 2handed sword.
Marcos The Black is offline   Reply With Quote