Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 09-02-2001, 11:00 AM   #1
NiamhFoxling
Dungeon Master

I have the lover's ring, I talked to the insane man with his pet Carrion Crawler, where's the other keys I need to get whatever it is out of that sewer water, and how do I go about using them to do so? The riddles make absolutely no sense to me. (In a way, this is good RP, because my current fighter is big-dumb-warrior with Int 8, but well...I wanna knoooow!)

------------------
Playing the cutest li'l Chaotic characters since 1996.
Old 09-02-2001, 11:10 AM   #2
Mirac Honorguard
Red Wizard of Thay

***************SPOILER************************
S
P
O
I
L
E
R
Well, here we go then. If you descent down from the copper coronet, you'll get in the sewers, you can go straight on (you'll run in a troop of Hobgoblins) or you can go south-east. There's a Othylug (I don't know its name right) and some jelly's. Dispose of them. There's a roster in the middle of that same room. Click on the roster 2 times (cost you some HP). You'll get the hand. Then you go on, get the ring (what you already did). You walk on, come to a "river of swamp" with a door as a bridge (its trapped!!!). North east of this room there are some kobolds. Kill em all, get a staff from the shaman kobold. Go to that "insane man" and kill his pet. You'll het a vail of some sort of blood. Then go to the room with the pipes (North-east of the map). The right order for the pipes is : 1. the third from the left
2. the one of the far left
3. the second from the left
4. the most right
The right object is placed automatically.
Hope this helps, Lilarcor is a great sword!!!

------------------
I pledged my vows to Torm - Mirac Honorguard (Undead Hunter)
Old 09-02-2001, 11:13 AM   #3
Zoltan
Symbol of Cyric

Make sure to have some space in your inventory if not sword can get lost sometimes. It's a bug and It happened to a friend of mine.

And now enjoy the most funny sword in game!!
He's a intelligent sword (but got no formal education ehehe)
Old 09-02-2001, 11:14 AM   #4
NiamhFoxling
Dungeon Master

Thank you!

------------------
Playing the cutest li'l Chaotic characters since 1996.