Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 05-21-2001, 05:46 PM   #51
jabidas
Silver Dragon

Shut up thou shalt not mock the beer or we shall EAT you!

Damnit i never vomit when im drunk, its pretty weird but i like it i could say bonus save versus poison but i wont be that sickening.

Anyway does anyone have a stupid poll we could vote on or something if not im going to get some dwarven spiits

------------------
Old 05-21-2001, 08:06 PM   #52
Lord Shield

I a flash of golden light the bartender returns. Just in time, too, by the looks of things. His eyes glow and the wolfwere is surrounded by a glowing light. "No lycanthropy from you now, eh!) - he would interfere more directly but this is Tancred's moment
Bruce - wards on the door won't work. Stopping weapons doesn't stop spellcasting and unarmed combat (or natural weapons like the wolfwere) although I do stop enchantments at the door. Also, some people escape by windows on occasion
Killer, beware, the barkeep is back and i AM keeping an eye on your spam
You're doing a good job, Azure, much obliged.

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp

Old 05-21-2001, 08:25 PM   #53
Lord Shield

I'm afraid things will get shakey now.
The bar rumbles. Patrons grab their beers to stop them spilling. Tiddles looks up. The leaves rustle in the trees/plants. Tancred and the Wolfwere come to a .momentary halt. The bartender is standing still, his eyes and palms glowing.
Instinctively you know it is he holding the bar together. Eventually it stops
Gamora, Sil and Jaheira light the bar. Outside the windows is pure blackness. The bartender looks different now. He resembles a black-cloaked wraith with glowing white eyes, a blue katana in one hand, a hammer with a golden shaft in the other. A raven is perched on his shoulder and a cat by his left foot.
"YOU SHOULD BE SAFE IN HERE! IF YOU DO STEP OUTSIDE, BEWARE!!! THE PLANE OF SHADOWS WAS MY OLD REALM AND LIGHT WILL NOT WORK HERE - THERE IS A WAR OUTSIDE THIS BAR WHICH I SHALL STOP" and he leaves through the front door
ok guys, here is the situation if you step outside:
There is a war with 3 armies. Shield's darklings (made of darkness) led by Eclipse. They will attempt to protect any of you who get in trouble out there. General Talon's undead will leave you alone unless attacked. They are not the enemy either
The problem is Alphaks, long time would-be-arch-enemy of Lord Shield. His armies are spectres led by Druj Hand spirits led by liches. There are also the usual run of demons in his army
All light (magical or otherwise) will NOT function outside the bar - this includes the illumination of energy effects too
As it stands, Talon's undead are fighting Alphak's undead. The Darklings are hammering the demons. Lord Shield is off to JUDGE Alphaks - have fun!
P.S - I shall control the darklings and NPCs. And don't forget Tancred and the Wolfwere

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp

Old 05-21-2001, 08:50 PM   #54
BladeMaster

Sorry Lord Shield I will not be back until people smarten Up.

------------------

Old 05-21-2001, 08:54 PM   #55
Black Knight
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

So what you're saying is, the battle is really dead?

BK
Old 05-21-2001, 08:57 PM   #56
BladeMaster

ROTFLMAO

------------------

Old 05-21-2001, 09:29 PM   #57
caleb
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Caleb hears lord shields warnings from downstairs so he looks out his window and sees a whole bunch of demons and shades outside. He takes his imp tail call bell and uses it to lure a big flying demon up to the window then smashes its nose bone in to its brain. He does this with several demons racking up a big pile by his window and remains unhurt due to the enchantment on the bar until some shades get a hold of him and yanks him outside.......

------------------
BOW TO THE BISCUIT KING AND HIS THRONE OF SCONE!!!

[This message has been edited by caleb (edited 05-21-2001).]

[This message has been edited by caleb (edited 05-21-2001).]
Old 05-21-2001, 11:46 PM   #58
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

Azure sits watching the events unfold before him through slitted eyes, his watchful gaze encompassing the room. Watching the paladin face the werewolf, Azure knows the paladin must fall within minutes of battle unless he interferes.
With a roar Azure launches himself at the werewolf teeth bared as he calls upon the power of his totem and evolves into a wolf his leap carrying him to the neck of the werewolf.

------------------

"I was born of darkness. My fathers eyes closed before mine opened. I am not of this world or the other, and I have the right to be what I am..."
Old 05-22-2001, 01:55 AM   #59
Draggor
Zhentarim Guard

Draggor the now level 1 fighter collapses into the room. Anyone else notice that there's a couple of undead out there? By the way, anyone here happen to know restoration? I'm feeling awfully weak all of a sudden. Oh yeah, Here are my warhammers.

------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to visit this board.
Old 05-22-2001, 02:42 AM   #60
BlackAssassin
Zhentarim Guard

Hey all i'm changing my char to a dwarven cleric now from my previous shadow assassin (please ignore my name). He was a bit to evil for me. NOW INTRODUCING!
*Walnut the big nosed dwarf*

Walnut strolls into the bar, his head held high and his war hammer in hand.
"Ill have an ale barkeeper. Any will do, just keep the price from emptying my purse"

------------------
ShadowMaster of the Theives of Darkness. I'm also an ice cream man!

[]####[]::::::>