Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 11-17-2000, 10:21 PM   #11
Smurfle

hyuk hyuk hyuk
none can beat my almighty soloing Mage
Robe of Vecna -4 spell casting
Amulet of Power -1 spell casting
Staff of Magi-for cheapy invis
Girdle of Frost giants - (I made my Str 3, while maxing out all other stats)
Gloves of Skill - +1 dmg +1 Thac0
Ring of Gax/Ring of Wizardry
boots of speed
Cloak of Mirrors
It's frightfully funny how fast you can rape things While you're invisible, you Fball/sunfire (instantaneous thanks to robe/amulet, pause, use staff of magi, unpause. If you're fast enough, they won't even "see" you Later in the game it becomes cloudkill/deathfog/Horrid wilting. The last boss was pretty easy too Timestop, Lower res, Fire off Sequencer (1x Malison 1x Feeble 1x Lightning), TS should run out and that's where you run like hell and deathfog him to death
Of course, I had to d/l the exp cap to maximize the potential (multi class lvl 18 Mage/20ish thief for detecting traps)
I do admit however, it was SUPER cheap... do these after you sucked the "320 hours of gameplay" into 90 hours... like me