Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum

Old 08-20-2002, 08:32 PM   #51
Tancred
White Dragon

Tancred; one of the greatest heroes of the First Crusade, leader of a retinue of Norman knights from Italy under the command of his elderly uncle, Bohemond. Despite being out-thought, out-fought and met with bitter resistance wherever they went, this young lad saw the knights through. He survived, and became the regent of Antioch in his uncle's name. One of the original Knights Templar. If there was ever a more fitting name for a Paladin - even more so a Paladin that was the only one of my Baldur's Gate characters to fight his way through the series - then I have yet to hear it.

Tancred Foesmyte became, thanks to Lord Shield's Bar, a comic relief. He was paired with a magical sword - the irrepressably witty Karnas. Though asleep for a hundred years in a magical cave, Tancred and Karnas have been woken by an unknown force, and destiny has carried them to Neverwinter. Only time will tell if the powerful destiny Tancred has sought to avoid is powerful enough to defeat the many evils there...
Old 08-20-2002, 08:57 PM   #52
Gazza
Banned User

I picked my regular starting character of a Dwarven fighter called Thorin Doomhammer. Used the exact same character through the entire BG series and he hasn't failed me yet.
Gazza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2002, 09:50 PM   #53
Debaser

Surprisingly, I didn't start off with my usual magic-user. Probably because the mage attire in NWN looks a little stupid (in my opinion...I mean really, why trade the coolness of long flowing robes for a little Harlequin-looking getup?)

Anyway...

My first (and current) character in NWN is called Sorn Aelwyn. He is an elven ranger/rogue (5/2) who dual-wields two longswords (the Astral Longsword and a Longsword +1) interchanged with the Harbringer Greatsword (or whatever it's called), and of course a Longbow ranged weapon. I can't wait to finish the single-player portion and start kicking royal ass multiplayer with this absolute badass.

[ 08-20-2002, 09:51 PM: Message edited by: Debaser ]
Old 08-21-2002, 12:03 AM   #54
FelixJaeger
Symbol of Cyric

I'm so tired of waiting for my b'day im going out sat'day to buy it and who am i going to be? why my old trusty dwarven barbarian Snorri Nosebiter (friend of Felix Jaeger when felix decided to 'retire'(after a nasty experience with an adamantine golem in BG2....)
Felix
FelixJaeger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2002, 03:42 AM   #55
the sauceman
Zhentarim Guard

Just bought this bad mother, and im sticking with the character who has seen me through all the bgs.
Cloud Loinhart, human pally with longswords.

and i cant wait to play it, heard good things.

also, I may put a level into theif, for the detect traps and unlock.

[ 08-21-2002, 03:44 AM: Message edited by: the sauceman ]
Old 08-21-2002, 07:28 AM   #56
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Well for my first character the miserably crappy ranger I had who was as brave as me when it comes to fighting spiders was named Stupid MF since the first character seldom gets a long way before you get miserable over the faults you made creating the character...

My second was my fighter/rouge/cleric called Aliandra Badgerfriend since she used to summon creature all the time (well the idea was that she should, before she got erased from the harddrive that is.)

Currently I have three characters I have at different areas in the game.. Wolven De Inferno, a nasty backstabbing ranger going for the silent approach backuped with scimitars and nasty tricks

A halfling rouge/sorcerer named Alitha Fussyfeet and some other character in chaptr 2 in Luskan trying to see if there is something more to do there or if I can get hte heck outta there..

BTW, I love the name genrator! But I never use it!

Don´t eat the yellow snow
WOLFGIR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2002, 09:19 AM   #57
FelixJaeger
Symbol of Cyric

I need to change mine, still a barbarian not a dwarf now a human called Kjark Stormwarrior of the north, All Fear The Coming Of The Northscans!!!
Felix
FelixJaeger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2002, 02:04 PM   #58
da'ain
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Da'ain... An elven ranger
da'ain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2002, 10:13 AM   #59
Draggor
Zhentarim Guard

my first character was Logan Striker, a human fighter/rogue who is now semi-retired. He occassionaly appears online to kick some beasties butt when I can find a mod that lets him in (any chance of allowing level twenties into undermountain ziroc)? My current character is a recreation of my current P and P character. Her name is Phoenix, a cleric of Sune. Only mid way through chapter 1 at the moment.