Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 02-14-2001, 11:20 AM   #11
Moni

Ditka awoke later on wondering if he had dreamt the whole ordeal but the tell-tale imprint of Gareth's front teeth that still remained in the back of his fist proved it had been real.

"Ukabu Brew. As if Boogre Brew was not bad enough!" he muttered, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes. "and the crushed leaf of a jungle lily to top it off! That must have been what he meant when he mentioned evil. I hate those things!"

Ditka poured a small amount of water from the clay pitcher on his table into a bowl and splashed his face.

Feeling almost fully awake he thought he should set out to seek the sage Wyvern.

But where would a sage be this early in the morning?

Old 02-14-2001, 11:45 AM   #12
Scronan
Zhentarim Guard

Biggywiki's eyes flashed open to the sound of pelting rain in his small hut. He looked over to see his mate fast asleep, her webbed hands looking very sexy curled underneath her head. Giving her a sloppy wet kiss, he slowly got up to see what had disturbed his sleep.

Talking a quick hop outside, he scented his older brother and the tribes Shaman, Shinwiki. The aged Toad Shaman stood looking up at the sky, with a look of slight guilt in his face.

"What you doing here Shinwiki? You need sleeps. Sleeps good for Toad Shaman. Good for Toads. Toad wife like too. Why you here?"

"Shinwiki had vision. Taodem pole speaks to toad shaman. I see something not good for Toads..."

"See what? What not good for Toads?"

"Warm skins...come to Toad Village."

The mention of the dreaded creatures brought fear into the hearts of the two Toad brothers, for the intentions of the ugly creatures was always unclear. Only a few warm skins were on friendly terms with the Toads...but wandering bands of humans and the other clans were feared.

"Why warm skins come to Toad village? Toad village is for TOADS. Toads not bother warm skins."

Shinwiki stared at the ground, and motioned to the back of his little brothers hut where his small brewery and many bottles of brew sat.

"They come for secret of Ukabu Brew."

Biggywiki was startled...and a frothing drool spilled out of his lips. His eyes held a steady gaze, for the secret of the Wiki Family Ukabu Brew had been kept to the Toad Village for generations. He knew that his brother telling the warm skins about their best kept secret meant only one thing...

The Ukabu of Legend was reborn!

The two toads stared at each other with fear and some excitement...for they both knew that daylight would bring many changes in the Toad Village.
Old 02-14-2001, 11:45 AM   #13
Scronan
Zhentarim Guard

Biggywiki's eyes flashed open to the sound of pelting rain in his small hut. He looked over to see his mate fast asleep, her webbed hands looking very sexy curled underneath her head. Giving her a sloppy wet kiss, he slowly got up to see what had disturbed his sleep.

Talking a quick hop outside, he scented his older brother and the tribes Shaman, Shinwiki. The aged Toad Shaman stood looking up at the sky, with a look of slight guilt in his face.

"What you doing here Shinwiki? You need sleeps. Sleeps good for Toad Shaman. Good for Toads. Toad wife like too. Why you here?"

"Shinwiki had vision. Taodem pole speaks to toad shaman. I see something not good for Toads..."

"See what? What not good for Toads?"

"Warm skins...come to Toad Village."

The mention of the dreaded creatures brought fear into the hearts of the two Toad brothers, for the intentions of the ugly creatures was always unclear. Only a few warm skins were on friendly terms with the Toads...but wandering bands of humans and the other clans were feared.

"Why warm skins come to Toad village? Toad village is for TOADS. Toads not bother warm skins."

Shinwiki stared at the ground, and motioned to the back of his little brothers hut where his small brewery and many bottles of brew sat.

"They come for secret of Ukabu Brew."

Biggywiki was startled...and a frothing drool spilled out of his lips. His eyes held a steady gaze, for the secret of the Wiki Family Ukabu Brew had been kept to the Toad Village for generations. He knew that his brother telling the warm skins about their best kept secret meant only one thing...

The Ukabu of Legend was reborn!

The two toads stared at each other with fear and some excitement...for they both knew that daylight would bring many changes in the Toad Village.
Old 02-14-2001, 11:49 AM   #14
adam mage

"oh well, I better get some recruits today" Ditka yawns, scratches his stomach, and reaches down to retreive his breeches.
Later, Ditka gets out of the hut.
Sunlight hits him like a hammer.
"ARGH!" Ditka covers his eyes and groans "I guess I haven't gotten over my hangover"
He walks over to the Inn across the town and....

Old 02-14-2001, 01:33 PM   #15
Serath
Manshoon

"The guy at the end of the bar. I haven't seen him around before, what's his story?"

The barkeep took a glance over his shoulder and his eyes came to rest on the tall stranger in question. "He just walked in here this morn'. Never seen him before. His name's Serath, and I think he's a bit of a crackpot. Says he's a paladin on some silly quest or something involving his pet hamster. He talks to it all the time." The bartender rolled his eyes. "Crazy he is. I'd not get too close, if I were you."

Ditka shook his head slowly, then a grin spread across his face. "I have to see this for myself."

Ditka moved his way down the bar, keeping an eye on the stranger as he went. The man was nearly as tall as himself, with a shaved head and wicked looking scar cutting across his left cheek. The warriors battered scale mail and large two handed sword set him apart from the rest of the gathering. As Ditka watched, the man placed his pet rodent on the bar in front of an ash tray that looked to be filled with ale. Ditka was stunned as the hamster immediately attacked the drink with gusto.

As Ditka drew close, both the stanger and his pet turned to regard him.

"Present yourself," boomed the paladin, "so that my hamster may have a better look at you."

Ditka composed himself and stepped forward, offering his hand. "The name's Ditka."

"Perhaps it is," replied the man. "What do you think, Boo?"

*SQUEAK!*

"Boo thinks you are trustworthy," continued the warrior. "You are fortunate. Not many men curry the favor of Boo so quickly. I am known as Serath. You are Ditka, I am told. What may I do for you?"
Old 02-14-2001, 03:31 PM   #16
Scronan
Zhentarim Guard

The toad village was a bustling frenzy of croaks and ribbits the following morning of Shinwiki's vision. The village was cleaned from top to botton, and all villagers were kept out of site in the safe Toad tunnels.

Shinwiki waited in his hut in a newly crafted garment, and his guards stood watch at every hut. Would the new Ukabu come alone, or with more friends?

His best Scout, Mekdawa entered, and bowed his head to the shaman.

"Go now Mekdawa, and seek Ukabu."

"Yes Toad leader."

The young scout scurried off, running as fast as he could for the village of the warm skins.

Biggywicki sat in his brewery, still nervous and somewhat angry at the family secret being out. He seemed to be up to something but the Toads were not sure what.

The warm eyes of Nookywiki, his lovely warted wife appeared in the doorway to his underground laboratory, causing him to look up from his frantic work.

"What you doing?"

"Make surprise for warm skins. Great grandfather Alicewiki have secret ingredient for legendary Dragon Ukabu Brew!"

Turning to the table, he held out a small bowl filled with transculent mushrooms, which gave off a pungent, fetid odor that made even a Toad turn up their nose.

"Dragon Ukabu Brew! Not good for warm skins toad husband! Not good for Toads! Has not been made for many many moons!"

"You not do!"

Biggywicki's eyes flashed with a sinister smile as he uttered a series of croaking laughs. As he stirred just the right amout of the Dragon Mushrooms into his vat of steaming Ukabu Brew, a broad smile appeared across his green face.

One thing was certain, the new Ukabu of the warm skin clans would be in for a big surprise.
Old 02-14-2001, 03:32 PM   #17
Scronan
Zhentarim Guard

The toad village was a bustling frenzy of croaks and ribbits the following morning of Shinwiki's vision. The village was cleaned from top to botton, and all villagers were kept out of site in the safe Toad tunnels.

Shinwiki waited in his hut in a newly crafted garment, and his guards stood watch at every hut. Would the new Ukabu come alone, or with more friends?

His best Scout, Mekdawa entered, and bowed his head to the shaman.

"Go now Mekdawa, and seek Ukabu."

"Yes Toad leader."

The young scout scurried off, running as fast as he could for the village of the warm skins.

Biggywicki sat in his brewery, still nervous and somewhat angry at the family secret being out. He seemed to be up to something but the Toads were not sure what.

The warm eyes of Nookywiki, his lovely warted wife appeared in the doorway to his underground laboratory, causing him to look up from his frantic work.

"What you doing?"

"Make surprise for warm skins. Great grandfather Alicewiki have secret ingredient for legendary Dragon Ukabu Brew!"

Turning to the table, he held out a small bowl filled with transculent mushrooms, which gave off a pungent, fetid odor that made even a Toad turn up their nose.

"Dragon Ukabu Brew! Not good for warm skins toad husband! Not good for Toads! Has not been made for many many moons!"

"You not do!"

Biggywicki's eyes flashed with a sinister smile as he uttered a series of croaking laughs. As he stirred just the right amout of the Dragon Mushrooms into his vat of steaming Ukabu Brew, a broad smile appeared across his green face.

One thing was certain, the new Ukabu of the warm skin clans would be in for a big surprise.
Old 02-14-2001, 06:25 PM   #18
adam mage

Before Ditka reply to Sareth's question, he was goosed in the rear.
He swung around, with fists clenched, and discovered a comely black-haired woman in her 20s standing there, aloof.

she arched her brow,"Well? aren't you glad to see your former lover? hmmm?"

Adam stifled his laughter....

Old 02-14-2001, 07:19 PM   #19
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

but was knocked to the ground by a slender but powerful right fist.
Looking down at Dika, the dark-haired lass asked: "Are you just going to lay there admiring my ankles or ...."
Old 02-14-2001, 07:42 PM   #20
adam mage

Adam appeared behind her and asked innocently "...or what? you hit Ditka instead of me" he chuckled.

She swung at him but Adam ducked.

barkeeper shouted, "HEY! No fights here! Or no drinks!"

Suddenly, from the other side from the room, a group of Oomphazes shouted "Barkeeper! We need peanut refills here!"
"Hold your trunks!" barkeeper grunted, walked over to the table where the Oomphazes sat, slammed down the peanut-filled bowls, and said, "that's your last 16th refill! Hear me?"
one Oomphaz sneered, "yeah yeah that's what the big ears for!"

Closed Thread