Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 02-08-2001, 11:38 AM   #11
adam mage

sparky-good advice in this thread

last one to bump
Old 02-08-2001, 02:27 PM   #12
Lord Roberts

Mantraps, What twisted mind came up with those?
I found mine when I was exploring the castle, there we were minding our own bis, when some rats picked a fight. Well we were doing quite well with them and then we were dead!
I could beleive it, how did they kill us off so fast? Reload.
This time we wanted revenge, we slowly made our way around the forest and came apon our first rat and bang here came the Mantraps and then we were dead, again, Reload.
Now I'm really piss. I head for the Castle this time, and I run no stopping just looking! Just before the castle were hit by the mantraps again, but we keep running, hit the moat and start swimming, and then all is silent.
Now there is only 3 of us. Paladin/warlock/monk. My monk cast cure poison on those of us that are left. Now my warlock is high in levels. I remember reading something about the call of home spell and teleport, I found a patch of grass that seemed safe and cast my portal spell and then call of home. I was then able to get my dead beat crew back to work. We teleported back to the area found our target and slowly picked them off one by one and then there were none.
This I think was the worst and the most fun in the game!
I'm going to do it again!!!!!!