Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-12-2007, 08:03 AM   #1
Woodwose
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Shocked pixie-Bodybuilding

Becoming tired of watching my pixie-warlock collapsing under a rucksack, that contains not more than a few potions and scrolls, i raised his strengh. And what happened? Nothing! He still can carry no more than 24 lb. I know that the "carrying-ability" depends on various things like race, but does that mean, this pixie is limited to 24 lb???
Woodwose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 08:26 AM   #2
Radek
Red Dragon

Default Re: pixie-Bodybuilding

Something is wrong because something should happen. The carrying capacity of each of your characters equals to the character's weight times certain multiplier. The multiplier is proportional to the character's STR and its maximum is, IIRC, 1.5 for STR 24. The multiplier is the same for all classes.

Therefore, your pixie will never be able to carry too much (see the pixie's weight), nevertheless, the carrying capacity should increase with increased STR.

Oops! One more important thing! The carrying capacity will go up next time the pixie will level up. Until then, the game will use the old value of the carrying capacity. Why it is so is beyond my comprehension.

Last edited by Radek; 09-12-2007 at 08:31 AM. Reason: (info added)
Radek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 04:02 AM   #3
Woodwose
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Light Bulb Re: pixie-Bodybuilding

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radek View Post
Oops! One more important thing! The carrying capacity will go up next time the pixie will level up. Until then, the game will use the old value of the carrying capacity.
Oooh! This is the explanation. First time i tried, i used an ankh and nothing happened. But when i reloaded and waited for the next level, it worked fine. Now the pixie can carry a robe + 2 and the cursed serpant staff.

Thanks to radek.
Woodwose is offline   Reply With Quote