Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 02-19-2001, 07:34 AM   #1
Moiraine
Anubis

OK, I will do the medic for the Part 1 thread !

Here is the link to go back to the Part 1 thread : Link
Old 02-19-2001, 08:06 AM   #2
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Moiraine! #100 and medic....Thanks...and that Wow thread is coming soon. I don't get mail again til Tuesday (holiday tomorrow), but as soon as I see that mail from you...WOW will be launched! I keep asking my roomie if she got the mail and if anything came for me from France....she gave me the oddest look yesterday- I had to explain why I asked!

How's work treating you? Yorick should be there soon, shouldn't he? He hasn't posted in a few days, so I figure he's either having a really great/interesting time or he's out of reach of and ether connection!

CB
Old 02-19-2001, 08:45 AM   #3
Moiraine
Anubis

Hi CloudDancer,
The two CDs should arrive before the end of the week, I hope.
Alas, I have no news from Yorick so far (no post, no mail), so I hope he is OK to come next week-end. He said that he would be in Italy this week-end, and in Switzerland next week in his 'Sojourner' thread, so I hope he will post or mail from there. I think both your guesses are true (a great time AND no Internet connection).
Got to go (I have the rest of the house to tidy up !). Have fun !