Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-20-2001, 12:40 PM   #141
Sir Taliesin
Silver Dragon

Melusine, I'd say that's true. I know I was. As was my first one. That's what happens when you bring home a whole case of Sutter's home White Ziffendel!

------------------
Sir Taliesin

If they take my gun can I still use my Axe?
Old 06-20-2001, 04:09 PM   #142
Conan

Melusine I say false. But I am still thinking about the first one you said so im wrong most likely! Is it true that 4 people in my family were born on a 7th day of the month..?
Conan

------------------

Old 06-20-2001, 04:22 PM   #143
Melusine
Dracolisk

OK..the answer to mine.... actually you couldn't have gotten it right anyway, none of you, because the answer depends on the point of view...
My mom stopped taking the pill without my dad knowing, so from her p.o.v. I was planned, from his I wasn't (and I probably wouldn't have been here if it wasn't for my mother's little "trick")
See, I told you it's a horrible story

I am gambling that yours is true, Conan, because I think I read somewhere that in a room with 36 people, there is a huge chance that two of them will share their birthday... I don't see how that is correct statistically, but if it IS true, then your story is not really that strange

------------------
Melusine, High Queen of Fluffies, Archbabe of the Order of the Holy Flame and the Laughing Hyenas, &
Official Entertainer Elf of the BG2 Bar

Your voice is ambrosia
Old 06-20-2001, 09:13 PM   #144
bilqis
Symbol of Cyric

I once tried to walk from Tacoma Washington to Minnesota....

Truth Or Trash?

------------------

Having abandoned my
search for truth, I am
now looking for a good
fantasy.
Old 06-20-2001, 09:33 PM   #145
Conan

Truth... myself and my dad 7th..mom..7th...suspense drum`````brother, that is older than I ..7th of October. 27th for one brother also. Oh, I have 4 brothers. 2 older and 2 younger. 1 sister.

------------------

Old 06-21-2001, 03:50 AM   #146
caleb
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Quote:
Originally posted by bilqis:

Truth Or Trash?

TRASH TRASH TRASH TRASH TRASH

------------------

BOW TO THE BISCUIT KING AND HIS THRONE OF SCONE!!!
Old 06-21-2001, 04:12 AM   #147
Ramon de Ramon y Ramon
Red Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by bilqis:

Truth Or Trash?

On a camel, maybe .... by foot, not likely, but then again, you are a redhead: okay,yes it is true you once tried to walk from Washington State
to Minnesota.

------------------
So long !

R³ - proud to be the official spokesman for the most noble Lady Bilqis, Desert Rose of Ironworks

Old 06-21-2001, 03:28 PM   #148
Lord Shield

True or False:
Some years ago, I had to model a red dress my Mum was making for my relatively flat-chested cousin Donna

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp.
http://lordraptor0.tripod.com/index.html

Old 06-21-2001, 05:46 PM   #149
Melusine
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord Shield:
True or False:
Some years ago, I had to model a red dress my Mum was making for my relatively flat-chested cousin Donna

I know the answer, but I won't tell so the others can still guess...
Though I am sure you'd look great in a red dress ...

------------------
Melusine, High Queen of Fluffies, Archbabe of the Order of the Holy Flame and the Laughing Hyenas, &
Official Entertainer Elf of the BG2 Bar

Your voice is ambrosia
Old 06-21-2001, 06:01 PM   #150
bilqis
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Ramon de Ramon y Ramon:
On a camel, maybe .... by foot, not likely, but then again, you are a redhead: okay,yes it is true you once tried to walk from Washington State to Minnesota.
Well dear Sirs R³, you know me better than I thought!
Sorry to disappoint you Caleb, but it's not trash. I really did try to walk from Tacoma to Minnesota.

Here's the story...
Once upon a time in a long ago age, my parents & brothers and I lived in Tacoma Washington. We were staying with my Aunt & Uncle, and their 3 boys while my Dad was starting a new job there. I don't know what it was. Anyway, two of my younger brothers and I, along with my younger cousin were all in the back yard doing what kids do, when the guys all decided it would be a great idea to go visit our Grandparents in Minnesota. They came and asked me to show them where Gramma & Grampa lived. Well, me being the oldest and all, I COULDN'T tell them I had no idea where Minnesota was. I would have lost considerable 'face' with them. That being the case I assured them that I could lead the way. errrr.... I was five years old at the time. The boys were ages 4, 3 & 3 years.

So we trudged off out of the back yard and I lead the way. I admit I was a bit nervous, but I figured if I just kept walking we'd get there. We were eventually picked up by some police as we were doing gymnastics on an over-pass above a railroad trestle. THAT is when I got scared. The boys were terrified in the back seat, and I sat on the policewoman's lap telling her what happened as her partner drove us all to the police station. I didn't cry tho, til I saw my parents in the police station and KNEW I was in for it.
I got in BIG trouble of course, but I did live to tell of it.

Yes, it's the truth. I TRIED to walk from Tacoma Washington to Minnesota. I didn't get very far tho.
--------------------

Conan ... That is probably true. I know several families where that sort of thing is true. My best friends from high school married each other and had 2 daughters, both born on the same day -- 2 years apart! Amazing eh?

Lord Shield.. I do believe you were a very helpful lad and functioned as a dress model for your cousin's dress. Sounds too likely to not be true.

------------------

Having abandoned my
search for truth, I am
now looking for a good
fantasy.

[This message has been edited by bilqis (edited 06-21-2001).]