Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 10-28-2000, 07:33 PM   #1
Mr. Pants

I know the answer is probably easy, but how do you start over? I deleted my old characters and created new ones. Now Gareth no longer appears at the beginning to tell me to get the Mavin Sword. Also, the reptillian guy outside the gates no longer comes. Help!!

Thanks

Old 10-29-2000, 12:06 AM   #2
Zorkian

I uninstalled the game - then went into files and deleted them all except for the ones that wouldn't let me. Then I installed the game again...and ecerything worked like new! Hope this helps. Zorkian

Old 10-29-2000, 03:49 AM   #3
Laurence
Welcomed New User

Under Options - Game there is a button to "Reset Adventure".
You didn't need to delete your characters - this is how I started off, adventured to go up a level or so and then restarted with better characters.

(But if you want to start a new party and keep the old quests etc, you must first save a game and return the old party to the Inn).