Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 10-22-2001, 11:05 PM   #1
Truffaldino

I've been playing along for a while, and got tired of hanging around the city. So I headed off to the Windspear Hills and started hacking my way through the dungeon there. In the last few hours, Jaheira has started her "I will not tolerate this waste of time" nonsense. She's done this occasionally before, but now it's accelerated to the point where she's saying it over and over again without a break. I barely managed to save the game and quit in between her asinine comments.

So...what the hell does she want me to do, and how can I stop her yelling about it? Is this a bug? I'm about ready to throw her out of the party if I can't get this solved.

Thanks for any pointers.

Truffaldino

Old 10-22-2001, 11:20 PM   #2
Fljotsdale
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Been a while since I played, but I remember that line all too well! Two possibilities:
1. Is there something SHE has to do? Check all parts of your Quest book. Or have you got sidetracked when you should you be off on a specific quest?
2. Is your reputation not good enough for her? Have you done things she diapproves of?
I have never had her leave, because she is very loyal, but she DOES go on a moan-fest if she ain't happy with you! If you want to keep her sweet, you need to check out the problem. She IS a woman, after all, lol!

------------------

Dubbed Queen of the Illuminati by Diogenes.
Old 10-23-2001, 04:09 AM   #3
tehmpus
The Magister

Jahera just needs a *hug* once in awhile.

------------------
Tehmpus Thales the permanently InSaNe
Old 10-23-2001, 05:50 AM   #4
Jorath Calar
Harper

When I was getting ready to fight Irenicus for the last time Jaheira simply said she had to go see the Harpers and I should follow her, she would go ahead... and she left... the funny thing was that we were in HELL! I had delayed going see the Harpers for too long and when it got to the end it was too exciting to go back there.
But it was a great timingfor frinds to turn your back on you , here we are fighting the battle of our lives...no lets go see the Harpers.
I always wondered if she got out of hell

------------------
Old 10-23-2001, 07:05 AM   #5
Legolas the Elven Archer

I think your reputation is too high/too low. Nothingseriou but annoying nonetheless.

------------------
The last arrow of Legolas kindled in the air as it flew,
and plunged burning into the heart of a great wolf-chieftain.
All the others fled. -J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings