Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 06-26-2001, 11:13 AM   #1
bgbaird
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I'm having trouble leaving Ch 2 the way I'd like to. I'd like to work for bodhi this time through, but can't seem to find her in the graveyard. She's not there, apparently.

Yes, I've been at night. Twice.
I've dropped my rep to 8, in case that mattered - no dice.
The only thing I know that might be it is that the protag is a paladin (yes - strange to work for Bodhi).

Any suggestions, anyone? I went to Galen B and turned him down (for the moment) when she wasn't around, that didn't help.
Old 06-26-2001, 11:16 AM   #2
bgbaird
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Oh, as an aside, if someone knows the CLUA console command to fix the parameter or whatever, I'm hip to that.

- B
Old 06-26-2001, 11:29 AM   #3
Maever
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Is it becoz you dun have enuff gold yet?
Old 06-26-2001, 12:44 PM   #4
bgbaird
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I've got enough gold; well over 20,000.
Old 06-26-2001, 02:50 PM   #5
BladeMaster

Did you get the quest to go meet with her in the Graveyard if you did not that is why you can not find her.

Spoiler
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
You have to go to the Dock district at night and someone will come-up to you about going to talk to their Mistress at the Gravyard. Once that happens then you will find her there in the Graveyard.

------------------
Clod ior, angor gwlad
(The fame of the ruler is the anchor of the land.)

Ard-righ Arthur Pendreic
http://www.angelfire.com/rpg/evermeet

Old 06-26-2001, 06:10 PM   #6
bgbaird
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Sorry, getting the quest isn't it either. In fact, it doesn't matter what district you are in to get approached by the messenger. It happens whenever you go onto the city street for the first time with at least 15,000 gold.

So, I've already gotten that, and it's actually duly noted in my journal 'meet mistress in the graveyard.'

But, no Bhodi . . .
Old 06-27-2001, 12:18 AM   #7
BladeMaster

That was the only thing that I could think of. I have never worked for her so I don't know what is going on.

------------------
Clod ior, angor gwlad
(The fame of the ruler is the anchor of the land.)

Ard-righ Arthur Pendreic
http://www.angelfire.com/rpg/evermeet

Old 06-28-2001, 10:48 PM   #8
Alaric
Manshoon

Have you attacked any of the vampires that wander around the city at night? The one time that I attacked the wandering vampires beforing going to the graveyard, I also cound not find Bohdi.

[This message has been edited by Alaric (edited 06-28-2001).]
Old 06-29-2001, 09:12 AM   #9
bgbaird
Elite Waterdeep Guard

No, I haven't hosed any of them - I think. It's been a while.
Old 07-04-2001, 09:51 AM   #10
Link
Jack Burton

I know this problem. It happened to me as well. Valen (the one that says you should meet Bodhi, and work for her instead) came, and when i went to the Graveyard at night, no one was there except for a whiny kid, some grave-plunderers and a zombie.. I think what you're facing is a bug.

------------------
In the foul darkness one figure will emerge to save the world from evil and despair.... Light flashes as his sword comes down, and thunder rolls through the sky when he points his sword up to heaven to signal his victory....People whisper his name as he walks by, evil tries to hide as they sense his presence nearby.... His name? Link......