Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-08-2001, 12:50 AM   #1
BLACK KNIGHT

Need someone to spoil me on where the arms are located. I found the tomb in the sewers and on the bridge district. I also killed on in the Gate Districe, but no legs to be found. =-( Please, Pretty please, someone HELP! I've been looking in all the wrong places for about 30 minutes. Thanks in advance.

BK

Old 01-08-2001, 01:51 AM   #2
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

3 places where they are:

1 - Docks - near Maevars
2 - Bridge
3 - Sewers near Unseeing Eye
Old 01-08-2001, 09:40 AM   #3
Zoratorak
Welcomed New User

i have only one thing to say to you blacknight... and that is GOOD LUCK YOU NEED IT!!

(unless your spoiled and know how to defeat him right away)
Old 01-08-2001, 11:03 AM   #4
NytesHalo

You already have the arms. If you look at the description, you'll see that it says golen arm and leg. They are together. So all you have to do now is find kangaax and whoop the hell outta him.

Old 01-10-2001, 12:24 AM   #5
BLACK KNIGHT

Thanks for the help. Nice battle. I ended up having Minsc (and Boo) and Jaheria Entraped before it was all said and done. I went to all the Temples but couldn't get anyone to help. So get this: I went back down to the Drow underworld back to the little dwarf mearchant guy (whatever) at the bottom middle of the first main screen (the one with access to both the Pretty lady and the Drow city (trying not to spoil too much) ) and bought three scrolls of 9th level freedom spells. AH HA! Wasted one trying right there, but then reread the scroll. Fun Fun

Old 01-10-2001, 04:02 PM   #6
satan

why didnt you just buy them at the adventurers mart,
if you pay 50 bucks for his special wares, then you can buy 9th level scrolls

HA HA

Old 01-10-2001, 05:34 PM   #7
BLACK KNIGHT

Gee thanks, Satan. Where were you when I needed you. (I'm pretty sure I NEVER said that before . . . . )

BK