Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 10-11-2000, 10:37 AM   #1
luvan the lightfinge

I thought when you imported from BGI you were supposed to find some of your items...Now granted, I just started the game (just cleared Irenicus' crib) but I haven't found a single item of mine from BGI/TOSC yet. I want my +3 Plate!!! Am I being impatient, or is my game screwing up? Don't spoil me, just tell me if I should have found some of my stuff in Irenicus' dungeon...

Old 10-11-2000, 11:23 AM   #2
hatchjon

You can get Sarevok's sword from the djinni and the baldurian helm in the room right next to the exit portal. You will not get any of your specific equipment from BG that your imported character had.

Old 10-11-2000, 03:30 PM   #3
RatzUk

Are you playing BG2 in multiplayer mode. ie set up multiplayer but using all your own people.
In BG1 it was possible to convert a single player game over to multiplayer, don't know if its possible with BG2 but I guess it works the same.
Anyway what you do is start the multiplayer game with all your imported characters and once in the game, save. then go to modify characters and reload all imported characters again. Voila. All previous equipment restored.

Does that make any sense.