Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum

Old 12-29-2000, 04:51 AM   #1
Christo the Monster

Hey I'm new to this board but not Icewind dale. I have a couple questions to ask, and I'd be most greatful if anyone could answer them.
I've beat the the game, but found there are a couple things in Lower Dorn's I need to do. Maybe I can't even do them...But still. Those little gnomes have spurred me on with all sorts of ideas. But okay.

1st. Okay in the gnome village in lower dorns deep. The gnomes speak of a "failed" fallen I guess, Paladin, who looks for the one responsible for the great war. So Nym. SO I kill Nym. But I've never found this paladin walking around lower dorns. Did I kill him by accident? Or was he not put in? I had a dreadful feeling he was the brother that guraded Marketh who did not care about anything...I hope not...Can anyone confirm?

2nd. So Razorvine extract. Is what you give to the guy in Dorn's deep. Too bad I killed him... Well I thought I could only get there by dimension dooring, and that character did not have the extract on him so...yeah poof.

3rd. Nym, the bastard...He paid for his deeds as well but after reading some posts...damn what a waste if they didn't have boots of levitation, or potions. They almost could have too. I would have loved an extra little ques tof running around part of the Under dark or something. I figured you could do something with the Well by Dirty Lew's 'cause it is not deep, and maybe you just need another tech type book like with the bridge to Joril's. Also Nym teleports to the part of the cave with those two gnome leader guys. And he stands in front of what I think is a wall of gems...But it almost seems like you COULD go through it...In theory. And a bunch of those stones there that hum have question-marks...but no info text. Maybe they'll do something about this in HoW...

Thanks for your time. I guess the only real question was the first.

-Christo the Monster