Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 11-25-2001, 02:07 AM   #41
Kingenigma
The Magister

quote:
Originally posted by SookmaCook:
[img]graemlins/madhell.gif[/img]
Y is it that people never seem to realise what this forum is for??
THE BG2 FORUM IS FOR BG2 THINGS ONLY. IE. GAME SPECIFIC THINGS. ANYTHING NOT SPECIFIC TO A GAME SHOULD GO IN THE GENERAL DISCUSSIONS FORUM. ZIROC IS GOING TO BE INFORMED OF THIS THREAD NATURALLY.

AMEN!!! THAT IS THE POINT OF THIS FORUM, RIGHT?
Old 11-25-2001, 03:04 AM   #42
Lifetime
Red Dragon

quote:
Originally posted by Inis:
I fondly remember getting pulverized by this kick-ass quaker and then finding out that the skill that was repeatedly shoving a rail gun up my arse was in fact female. I also recall dominating a different girl quaker who was nevertheless cheerful and fun to play with. I like that comment that guy made about dinner, sex, and then BG with the perfect girl.

Games are good.
Girls are better.
Gamer-girls are the best.

I look forward to locking horns or teaming up with some online.

See you in Amn,

Mage Inis

Ever heard of Kornelia? That chick that kicks Q3 ass..
I dont think playing Quake with girls who kick butt is a good idea. I couldnt sleep if I lost and my girl kept saying "I o\/\/n3d Your ass" over and over again at dinner..
Old 11-25-2001, 03:14 AM   #43
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

Oh come on, they cannot beat you in everything. Who knows? You may be a better cook or typist than them. Everybody has some strong point, ignoring your own is not wise. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-25-2001, 06:12 AM   #44
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Why are you guys bothering to reply to this troll? This thread has gone on far enough.

-Sazerac